Chapter 20

Yeri POV
I was near my locker taking my books out. Yup, I got free from that hell. But the students here are giving me disgusted look and talking bad about me. Ughh I hate it. I just wanna punch their faces but their are so many!!!

Out of no where Yerin came infront of me. Aish!!! What does she want now?

"Hey, because of you every students are giving me disgusting looks and talking bad about me. My friends are also very upset." She blamed me while folding her hands.

"Why are you blaming me? You agreed yourself. I didn't even force you into doing that!!" I said already getting irritated.

"Ohh so Yeri was the one to suggest doing that thing..." A boy whispered to his friends and went. Great!! 🙄

Yerin was still infront of me looking at me with angry eyes. I pushed her and went to my class.

Sangmi POV
I enter the school hallway and went to my locker. On my way there I heard people talking about Yeri and Yerin. Ohh so they got free.

I just ignored it and took my books walking my way to the class. Unnies, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the class talking. I went to them and sat down at my seat.

"Ohh morning Sangmi." They greeted while smiling.

"Morning. Hey did you heard that Yeri and Yerin and back?" I asked them. They shooked their heads 

I saw that Jennie was deep in her thoughts. Mabye she is thinking that Yerin is going take Taehyung back to herself. But I am sure that Taehyung won't go to her. I trust him. He should not break my trust orelse things will be bad.

Suddenly the class door opened. Yerin came inside and smiled looking at Taehyung. She kept her bag on her seat and came towards us.

"Heya Taetae oppa~~ Did you miss me~~?" She asked clinging on his arm. Taehyung pushed her hands away and glared at her.

"Don't call me oppa. We are not even together and I don't even miss you a single bit." He said still glaring at her.

"But op-" Taehyung cut her off. "No go away. I told we were over before itself. Don't act like you don't remember. Get lost." Yerin looked at him with her teary eyes and ran out the class.

"Ughh why is this like a drama... I already hate this morning now..." Lisa said leaning on the desk.

Skip time~~

"Hey look there.." Namjoon said while pointing at the cafeteria door. We looked and saw Yeri coming in. Students started whispering many things about her. She just took her lunch and went out the cafeteria.

"Ya know I hate that girl." Suga said eating his lunch.

"We all hate her. Including Yerin." Rose said.

"Well guys!! Wanna hang out later..?" Jungkook suggested.

"Hell yea!!!!" Taehyung said happily. We chuckled and nodded.

~~《▪︎☆▪︎》~~

"So where are we going??" Jimin asked. We were near the school gate thinking of where to go.

"Let's go to the bubble tea shop." Jisoo said.

"What will we do there?" Jimin asked again.

"We drink and chit chat ofcourse!!!" Rose said rolling her eyes.

"Why that????" Jimin asked again.

"Cause the sky is so high." I said. They all chuckled while Jimin looked at me pouting.

"What?" I asked him giggling a little.

"You are a meanie...." He said still pouting.

"Ahh m sorry!!!" I said patting his back.

"Its ok" He giggled while saying that.

Jungkook POV
I pouted seeing Sangmi pat Jimin's back. I am Jealous..... No one saw me pouting and I am thankful.

"Ok guys...let's go!!!" I said. They nodded.