Chapter 6

Sangmi POV
"Sangmi you and Jungkook can go talk." My mom said smiling.
"Yes Jungkook." Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook nodded and stood up. I also stood up and went to the bench which was at the back of the restaurant.

"Umm.....hi..." Jungkook said.
"Hi."
There were silence after that. I was feeling awkward so I started a conversation.
"Umm let's introduce ourselves to..ya know.....umm be more familiar with each other."
"Umm...ok. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 18 years old."
"I am Park Sangmi and I'm 17."
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

"Sangmi come on. Let's go home." My dad shouted.
"Umm I guess this is a goodbye." I said.
"Yeah.....mmm can we be fri-friends..?"
"Ye-yeah sure." I said and blushed a little.

----------

We were back home. I went to my bedroom and thought about my new friend. Never thought I would be friends with him....but now I am. I feel very happy being his friend!!

Jungkook POV
Ohh Myy Godd!!!!!!! She accepted to be my friend 😱. It is my happiest day after joining the new school. My crush sure doesnt like me back but she at least accepted to be my friend.

-------------------

I went to school happily, still thinking about yesterday night. But I don't think she will talk to me in school. That makes me sad but I have to cheer up. She is my friend at least.

I went inside the class and sat on my seat.

The bell rang and the students came in. A boy was coming towards me while smirking. I got tensed while seeing his face. He was getting more closer while I had sweat dripping off my face.
"Get lost." I heard a cold voice. I looked behind the boy and saw Sangmi with a cold expression. The boy went to his seat silently.

Sangmi sat down, "Are you okay?" 
I was just looking at her beautiful face.
"Hey Jungkook." She waved her hand infront of my face. I regained back my conscious. "Oh..I am fine."
"No one will bully you when I am here." She said and smiled.

OMG...Did she just tell that...!?? I am very touched. I saw her blushing a lil. Aww so cute~~~
"Thank you Sangmi." I replied back and smiled. She nodded.

Sangmi POV
Wait....did I just say that...?? He replied and smiled back. His bunny smile is so cute.....I feel strange things inside my stomach..... What is happening with me..? I think I should ask my unnies later.

It was lunch time. I was about to tell Jungkook to eat with us but he ran away to god knows where. I was about to follow him when my unnies came towards me. Guess I can't follow him.

"Unnies. What is this feeling when we feel strange things inside your stomach when we are infront of someone.?"
"Why are you suddenly asking this?" Jennie unnie asked.
"She is in love ofcourse." Rose unnie said.
"Unnie please and it's not about me... one of my friendasked......"
"Oooo~~ But you told you don't have any friends other than us." Jisoo unnie said looking at me with a smirk.
"Just... tell...!!"
"Okok. Do you feel butterflies inside your stomach?" Lisa unnie asked.
"It's not about me....but she told yes....."
"That means you are in love with that person." Jisso unnie said.
"I'm telling na... it's not about me..  and what...!!? Love.!!!!"
"Hey who is that guy Sangmi??" Rose unnie asked.
"It's not about me.. I told this almost 5 times now." I said nervously.
"Hey we all know you don't like socializing much and we are your only friends. Don't be like that. Tell us.!!" Lisa unnie whined.
"No. You all will know at the right time."
They just groaned and nodded.

My mind went back to Jungkook. Why did he ran away though?? Mabye he want some alone time. I shrugged and talked with my unnies.

Jungkook POV
I ran away after the bell rang cause I know Sangmi's friends were gonna come....I dont want them to end their friendship with Sangmi for being friends and hanging around with a boy like me.

I went to the rooftop and sat down. I wasn't hungry so I just sat down and scrolled through my Insta.

Hope you enjoyed it!