Chapter 19

Sangmi POV
One  week had past after Taehyung confessed to Jennie. She wanted to agree at first but thought it would be better if she think for a while. Well I appreciate unnie's decision. Who would trust anyone who was a playboy and changed suddenly.

We were in the school garden talking.

"Umm unnie when will you give Taehyung his answer?" I asked her. Yes, Taehyung and the other boys aren't here including Jungkook. Well they all became very close friends.

"I was thinking of answering him today." She said nervously."Don't ask what my answer is cause you all will know later." She added. Making us all groan except Rose unnie.

"Oof I know what your answer is. It is 'yes'."Rose unnid said very confidently.

"How are you so sure?" Jennie asked narrowing her eyes.

"I just know." Rose shrugged her shoulders.

"Jennie, when will you tell him?" Lisa asked.

"Mabye during lunch time." Jennie said. We all smiled thinking 2 and half more hours to go to know her answer.

"Ahhh I am so excited!!!" I said happily.

Jungkook POV
I was with the boys. Well we became very close and we hang out most of the time. I am happy that I got many friends :)

"Guys....Jennie still didn't give me any answer...." Taehyung said while pouting.

"Don't worry tae. She will give your answer soon and it will surely be a yes." Jin hyung said patting his shoulder. Ways they are all older than me.

"I hope so too...." Tae said smiling a little.

"Let's go to class. The bell will ring." I said to Taehyung. They all nodded and we went our separate ways. Yup...we all have separate classes while me and Taehyung have the same.

"Hey...you love Sangmi right..?" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows. Wth!!!! How did he know....???

"Umm no......." I said nervously. He chuckled and shooked his head.

"Whatever you say kook. But you love her." I just nervously walked with him to class.

Skip time~~

We were eating our lunch.
"Umm Taehyung may I talk to you?" Jennie asked after we finished our lunch. We looked at Taehyung and he nodded.

"Yea..." Taehyung said waiting for her to tell something.

"Umm let's go to the rooftop. There are many people here." Taehyung nodded and they went to the rooftop while we were left sitting looking at them. It was like we were invisible to them.

"If they talk privately how will we know her answer!!???" Lisa said whining.

"Let's go and listen to their conversation without them noticing." Hoseok hyung said. We all nodded and started running to the rooftop. We stopped on our track when we saw them going inside. We went towards the door and opened it slowly, looking in.

We saw them face to face. Taehyung looked nervous. I hope her answer is yes.

"Umm.... about my answer...." Jennie started looking down nervously. "...it is.......yes." She said. I bet she is blushing.

"Aww so cute!!!" Jimin hyung said.

After a few minutes if silence Tehyung hugged her saying 'I love you' and she replied back.

"We better go before we see something which will make us 'ewwww'." Yoongi said leaning back from the door. We all nodded and went to class.

Taehyung confessed and he even got accepted. But when will I ever be able to confess to Sangmi??? Even if I did....will she accept me..?

I don't even know anything now...!!!