Chapter 9

Sangmi POV
The class ended. My friends came and held Jungkook back to his seat. What are they doing??
"Hey Jungkook. Dont you dare run away. You are eating with us." Rose unnie said. He looked nervous.
"Come on Jungkook. Let's go." I said holding his hand. I am sure blushing by now.

Jungkook POV
Sangmi held my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. My Godness..!!! I am blushing. My crush is holding my HAND!!!!!!

On our way to the cafeteria I saw students giving looks of disgust and whispering.

Why is Sangmi with this nerd? They are even holding hands...
She is very nice to him and doesnt even let anyone bully him.
Yeah right. But I know this nerd is just played by her.
She isnt a playgirl though. Mabye she is just with him cause she want to.

She wouldn't play with me right..?? Nono she wont. Like 1 of them said. She isnt a playgirl.

Sangmi POV
"Just ignore it." Jennie unnie said. I nodded but inside I was boiling with anger. We reached the cafeteria and ordered our food.

"Oh yea Jungkook, why do you have bruises on your face?" I asked with worried eyes.
"I-i uhh umm...nothing.." He said nervously.
"Are you sure?"
"Ye-yeah."
"No Jungkook. You should tell her the truth orelse he will always bully you." Jisoo unnie said. I looked at my unnies.
"Tell me what happened."
They explained everything while Jungkook had his head hung low.

"How dare they. I didn't thought Taehyung would do anything like that. He will regret it." I said with gritted teeth. "I hope you dont mind Jennie...?" I looked at her with sad eyes. I know she like him. If she doesnt want me to beat him I will not cause she is my friend and I can't hurt her.

I looked at Jennie as she didnt reply me. I saw her looking down. I understood that she didn't want me to beat him.
"Ok Jennie. I wont beat him but if he repeat I will not hesitate." I said smiling a little. She looked up smiling and nodded.

Jungkook POV
Does Jennie like Taehyung? But why him...?. Why would she like him?? Sangmi gave a smile to Jennie telling she will not beat Taehyung. She sure loves her friends. I smiled.
"Don't worry Jungkook. I will not let him bully you again." Sangmi smiled. I also smiled nodding. So cute....makes me fall for her more....

Sangmi POV
On our way to the class, we saw Taehyung and Yerin near our class door. They started leaning closer. I looked at Jennie and saw she was about to tear up.

"The bell is about to ring. Let's go!!" Jungkook said and looked at me. I knew he was trying to prevent Jennie from looking at the two bitches. I smiled and went infront of Jennie

"Let's go Jendukkie~~~" I said with a cute expression. She looked at me smiling a little. We hid Taehyung and Yerin from Jennie's sight and went inside the class.

Jennie POV
I was about to tear up when suddenly Jungkook shouted and Sangmi came infront of me. I smiled thinking they are trying to prevent me from seeing them. I am so lucky to have friends like them.

Jungkook POV
I can't let Jennie cry. She is also a friend of mine now.

I think she have to move on from him. He is making it worse for her. Not only her, all of her friends are getting worried...

Taehyung POV
I saw Jennie and her friends. Ohh yea...also that nerd with them. She was looking very sad. What happened to her. It makes my heart hurt seeing her sad. But why...???

I just shrugged it off and looked back at my new girlfriend or should I say....toy.

Ok dont be angry for making our Taehyungie a devil. I am truly sorry.......