Chapter 21 [EnD]

Jungkook POV
It has been almost 2 months.

Yeri and Yerin transferred to another school. I bet it was because of the hate comments from the students. Yerin also lost her friends because of her behavior.

So many things happened but I still didn't confess to Sangmi and.....

I am gonna confess to her today!!!!!! I am not sure if she will accept or not but I have to....I can't be like that forever...!!!

Sangmi POV
I think I will tell Jungkook about my feelings today..... Can't stay like that forever.....

Skip Time~~

"Umm Sangmi I want to tell you something. So umm can we meet up at the rooftop after school...?" Jungkook said while we were on our way to the cafeteria.

"Ok...and I also have something to tell you...." I said. He smiled and we both went to the cafeteria.

Jisoo POV
"Hey today Jungkook is gonna confess to Sangmi after school." Jhope said happily.

"Ahhh cool!!!!! We will go sneak on them. Hehehe...." Rose said giggling.

"Now I think about it... you all sneaked when I gave my answer Taehyung. Right??" Jennie asked folding her arms.

"Hehe.. it was Hoseok's idea!!" Lisa said.

"But you all agreed so we all are equal!!" Hoseok said pouting. Taehyung patted his back and said it was ok.

Sangmi and Jungkook came so we left the topic about them.

Skip time~~~

Jungkook POV
"Umm Sangmi.....you told you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" I asked in curiosity.

"Ahh I will tell later. You can tell first." She said smiling nervously. I nodded. Ok..... relax......

"I know our first meeting was not that good and I even was a bit afraid of you. But slowly after getting to know you I fell for you. You were cold ofcourse but you were also kind to others, soft hearted on the inside. Your personality is just I love in a girl. And not to forget....you are the most beautiful girl who I ever saw in my life. I love you very much.....Will you be my girlfriend..?" I asked nervously looking down and giving her a rose.

I didn't got any reply so I thought she don't love me back.

"Umm its ok if you don't lov-" I was cut off by her hugging me.

She pulled away after a while looking at me with teary eyes. "I love you too. In fact I was also about to confess to you..." She said smiling while blushing. Aww so cute....

I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"I love you Sangmi."

"I love you too Jungkook."

Meanwhile~~~

"Oh my god..... they are finally together!!!!!!" Namjoon said smiling.

"Shhh..." Rose said.

"Our maknae is grown up now...." Lisa said.

"We should also get ourselves a girlfriend and boyfriend. Our maknaes are in relation but the elders are not....." Suga said. We all laughed....

"But not me and Jennie." Taehyung said hugging Jennie.

~~The End~~