Chapter 13

Sangmi POV
I was confused with the new behavior of Taehyung. In class also I saw him glancing over Jennie time to time. Is he in love with her or want to play with her feelings...?

The school day was finally over.

"Guys..Let's go get bubble tea." Rose suggested and we all nodded except Jungkook.

"Sorry I can't join. My mom wanted me to come home fast." Jungkook said a little sad.

"Its ok. There is always a next time." I said smiling. He smiled back and went home waving us goodbye.

"Aww is our little maknae sad...?" Lisa unnie teased making all of them smirk at me.

"Yea..Now let's go." I said blushing and went towards the shop. Ofcourse I admitted cause they will not stop bugging me until I admit it.

Jungkook POV
I felt sad for not going with them. But what can I do...If I dont go home fast mom is gonna kick my ass.

I heard something from the bushes beside me. I stopped on my track and looked at the bushes scared. Suddenly something came out making me startled. I looked at it slowly and saw a bunny looking at my with cute eyes. Aww how cute....

I was smiling looking at the bunny. But the bunny went towards an alley way. I didn't think twice and just went behind the bunny wanting to touch it. 

I looked around my surroundings when I felt like it had become a little darker than before. I looked back to see a little light coming from afar. I think it is better to just go back.

I walked for about 10 seconds but I felt someone was following me so I looked back only to be captured by a cloth on my nose and mouth. I tried not to breathe the smell which was on the cloth but failed....

I caught a glimpse of a covered figure before going to a deep slumber.

The next day~~

Sangmi POV
On my way to school, I got a message. I looked at the unread message and saw it was from an unknown number. I just left it and continued my journey to school.

----------------

The school was almost over. It was our last class. But Jungkook wasn't here. I texted and called him but his phone was switched off. About the unknown number...There were 3 messages. I saw a smirking emoji. Who the heck is this?? I Qasim curious was ignored it.

"Guys do you think something bad happened to Jungkook?" I asked.

"He didn't replied your text and his phone was switched off...?" Jennie said making sure it was correct. I just nodded.

"I think something bad happened. He would never ignore Sangmi's texts or calls." Rose unnie said.

"Yeah...you are right. I think we have to search for him." Jisoo unnie suggested and we all nodded.

We were infront of Jungkook's house.

"Wow...didnt know his parent were that rich..." Lisa said admiring the place. We knocked the door and a worried women opened the door. She immediately hugged me.

"Sangmi...Jungkook didn't reach home since yesterday." She said worried. I was shocked. He told his mom wanted him to come home fast yesterday. Did something bad happened on the way?

"He didn't even come school today. Yesterday he told you wanted him to come home fast so he went." I said. She started sobbing. Mr Jeon showed up and comforted Mrs Jeon. I can't see them sad.

"Its ok..We will find him. No matter what." I sad smiling. They smiled but was also worried.

"What if you all get hurt? Did you all told your parents?" Mr Jeon asked worried.

"I told my parents. They said they will come by here. And about my friends they will call them now." I said smiling. Mr Jeon gave a weak smile and nodded.

-----

"Ok my parents agreed." Jisso said smiling. I looked at the others and saw them smiling which was an answer that their parents agreed.

"Ok let's look for him." Rose said but suddenly she frowned. "But where will we search him?" Rose asked.

"We can't even track his phone as it is switched off..." Lisa said.

"I think we should start from the way to his home from our school." Jisso said.

"Hey look there." Lisa said pointing at an alley way.

"I dont think he went there." Jisoo said.

"But let's see...If we find any clue of where he might be." Jennie said.

We were walking in the alley way. It was dark so we opened our flashlight.

I saw a cloth a little far from us. "Unnies, look there is a cloth." I said pointing. We all went towards the white cloth. Rose took it and smelled it a little.

She frowned. "Eww....It's chloroform." She said throwing the cloth and covering her nose.

"Girls.....Isn't this Jungkook's phone..?" Lisa said holding the phone infront of us. I took the phone. It was switched off. I switched it on and saw tones of messages and calls from me.

"Yes. It is his....That means....." I looked at them with horror and they also had the same expressions.

".......he is kidnapped.!!"