Chapter 12

Sangmi POV
I was with my unnies near the school gate waiting for Jungkook. After a while Jungkook came with a scared and worried expression. We all went towards him.

"What happened Jungkook?" I asked worried. He looked at me and smiled a little.
"Nothing." I knew that was a big lie.
"Dont lie Jungkook." Jennie unnie said.
"You can share your problems with us. We are your friends after all." Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded at Jungkook.

He looked bothered but still started explaining.....

Flashback~~~
Jungkook POV
I was on my way home. But I saw a dark shadow behind the school. I looked closely and it turned around. I couldn't see his/her face as it was covered.
"Hello there." The person spoke out of no where making me startled. It is a girl's voice. I didnt replied, just looked at the person.
"Don't ignore me." I still didn't reply.
"Oof ok leave it. But you will pay for what happened. Not only you but also your 5 friends." I was shocked at that statement. What is talking about. She was steeping close to me but I quickly ran away with.

End of flashback~~

I looked at my unnies and they did the same.
"Umm didn't we also see the person?" Lisa asked.
"Ofcourse we saw, you dummy." Rose unnie said.
"What did that person say?" Jungkook asked us.
"Nothing." Jisoo said.
"The person was a girl if I am not mistaken. And I think I heard that voice somewhere." Jungkook said making us look at each other.

"I am sure that was Yeri." Jennie said.
"Hmm.. let's talk about this later. The bell will ring let's go to class." Lisa said and we all went to our class.

Yeri POV
It was lunch time. I quickly went to the class I wanted to go. I peeked from the window. I saw the girls and Jungkook. Absolutely what I wanted to see.

They came out the class and went to the cafeteria. I followed them without them knowing...

Sangmi POV
I felt like someone was following us so I looked behind. Strange... I didnt saw anyone.
"Hey what happened?" Jennie asked me.
"Umm I felt like someone was following us." I said.
"Mabye that was the girl we saw behind the school." Jungkook said panicking.
"Ugh...." Rose unnie groaned.
"Dont care.... Let's go." I said and we started our way to the cafeteria.

Suddenly Taehyung came to our table and sat next to Jennie. What is he doing here?

I saw the girls with a bored look while Jennie had a shocked expression.

"What are you doing here?" Rose asked irritated. I looked and Taehyung but he was looking at Jennie and didn't even answer Rose.

"Yah!! How dare you ignore me??" Rose shouted at him but he still didn't reply.

Rose looked very annoyed. She was about to talk again but someone cut her off.

"Tae oppa~~" Yerin said coming towards our table. I looked at Taehyung and saw he had an irritated expression.

"Oppa what are you doing with these bitches." She said with a disgusted look.

"Hey hey, stop there...." Jisoo said with a calm tone but I knew she was angry.

"Ugh...oppa come let's go...It is a waste of time talking with these bitches."

"Why are you always around me? Dont come near me just go away. I dont want you near me." Taehyung said which shocked everyone of us.

"Bu-" Yerin was cut off...
"Go away." I said with a cold tone. She looked scared and went away.

"You also go away. Who invited you here?" I asked with raised eyebrow.
"No one ofcourse. But I am not going from here. Let's be friends." He said smiling. I just looked at him....

"Seriously.....you just ignored me and now you want to be friends....Hah!!" Rose said irritated. The bell rang indicating for our next class. We all stood up but Taehyung wasn't letting Jennie go.

"Please Taehyung. I have to go." Jennie said softly and got rid of his hands and went out the cafeteria while we followed her.

What the heck happened to him...

Taehyung POV
What is happening to me??? Why do I feel like staying near Jennie?? I broke up with Yerin cause she is nothing to me and never was. But with Jennie I feel....so strange... When I see her hurt, I also feel hurt and just wanna comfort her and. When she is happy, I also feel happy. I just feel satisfied and happy when I see her happy face....

What is this feeling..??? It is so confusing. I never felt like that to anyone....