Chapter 18

Jungkook POV
This whole 4 days have been incredibly very very very very very😄 boring....🙄 

But tomorrow is Monday!!!!!🥳 

I already miss Sangmi. Will I ever be able to confess to her?? Even I did, will she accept me? This is the reason I am scared to confess..... She would break our friendship.....

But I have to try. I can't just let someone take her without me confessing to her......

The next day~~~

I woke up early excited to go to school. Yesh!!!! I can meet my friends and Sangmi.

I quickly did my morning routine and went to the kitchen and saw mom was giving dad his tea. They saw me and looked confused.

"Jungkook what are you doing up so early?" Dad asked.

"Just excited to go to school." I said smiling. They both smiled and told me to sit down.

"Here...." Mom said giving me my food

"No mom. I will eat with the both of you." I said passing my plate back.

"You are too excited to go to school. And it has been weeks since you went outside. So you can eat early and roam around a little before going to school." Mom said smiling.

I smiled back and nodded.

Meanwhile~~~

Sangmi POV
"Wake up!!!" Mom shouted making me jump from the bed. I looked at her with my sleepy eyes.

"Go wash up orelse you will be late."

"Hmm..." I said slowly closing my eyes. My mom took my blanket making me shiver from cold.

"Ughh mom......." I laid down curling myself. 

"Wake up if you don't wanna be late for school." She said going out of the room. I lazily woke up and went to the bathroom. I ofcourse don't want to wake up.

~~《•■☆¤☆■•》~~

"Sangmi!!!" I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw my unnies and Jungkook near my locker. I smiled running up to them. We talked for a while before the class started.

"Umm Jungkook anything happened??" I asked looking at his confused eyes.

"Um...ummm..." He stuttered making us look at him with curiosity.

"Ummm......"

Flashback~~
Jungkook POV
Upon reaching school I heard the students telling bad stuffs about me but I dont care.

I was putting some of my books inside my locker. Closing my locker, I saw Taehyung looking at me. Umm what is he looking at..?? Did he came to beat me again?

I was feeling uneasy under his gaze. What is he planning to do??

"Hey.... Long time no see Jungkook...." He said smiling. I was confused, mostly surprised. What happened to him??

"Um he-hey...." I said nervously thinking he is just acting.

"You don't know what happened in this 2 weeks so you are still not comfortable with me...." He said smiling and going to his friends.

Flashback ends~~

Sangmi POV
"Ohhh about that.....he told he want to be friends...he told he changed himself but we didn't believe him at first but it was getting annoying with him telling to be friends. And also....he didn't get into any fights with anyone nor he bullied students. So we gave him a chance to be friends with him." Jisoo said.

"And also with his other friends." Lisa added. Jungkook had his eyes wide open.

"No worries. If he is just acting and did something bad to you or any of my unnies I will make his life a living hell." I said smiling innocently. They chuckled at  my evil words with innocent reaction at the same time.

"Hello!!" We heard Taehyung from behind us.

"Hello..." Rose said smiling slightly.

"Hello Jungkook." Tehyung said smiling. I looked at Jungkook to see his reaction. He smiled and greeted back.

"Sorry for what we did to you before....." Taehyung and the other boys said looking down.

"It is okay..." Jungkook said smiling. Awww so sweet. If I were him I will kick his ass, beat the shit outta him and than forgive him;)

"Thank you for forgiving us Jungkook. Ways these are my friends.  ParkJimin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi" Taehyung said pointing at each one of them.

"Hope we can be friends...." They said making Jungkook smile and nod.

Taehyung POV
I didn't knew Jungkook was so nice. He even forgave us in a second. I hope we will be good friends.

Well yea....I was a bad boy along with my friends but I decided to change. And also I have feelings Jennie. I hope she loves me back......