Chapter 3

Jungkook POV
I was on my way back home thinking about the project. What kind of project would the teacher give us..?
Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around but no one was there. I quickly walked home without looking back.

Sangmi POV
I was on my way home when I suddenly saw the new boy in front of me. He stopped walking. I hid behind the pole thinking he would look back. And my guess was right.
Wait....why am I hiding though? This is also my way home.
He started walking again. I also went behind him thinking he would look back but no. He walked quickly without even glancing behind. Is he scared that he is being stalked. But m not even stalking him😗
Whatever. He went in the other way while I went the other.

"Ahhh it was very tiring." I said and jumped on the bed. Suddenly my mind went to Jungkook. He didn't even fight with the guys who threw paint on his chair. Waitt he didn't even looked angry. Like hell....is he really an angel send from heaven...?

Why am I even thinking this stupid stuffs.
I went downstairs and saw my mom making dinner.
"Mom why isn't father home yet?"
"Ohh he told that he got more works in the company. He will reach at 8:30."
"Ohh ok. Want me to help mom?"
"Ofcourse darling. And remember you also have to make breakfast but I know you are lazy ass so we will start from Satuday."
"Ok..." I pouted and replied.

Jungkook POV
"Mom, dad, I am going to school now." I said.
"Ok. Have fun dear." My mom said and smiled.
I smiled back and went out the house.
On my way to school I thought about the footsteps of yesterday. It creeped me. Is he/she stalking me? Why would they even stalk me..yea. Bet that was just a small animal.

When I stepped inside the school hallway..

"Look the nerd is here."
"I thought he wont come back after what happened yesterday."
"He is just acting tough so girls can fall for him."
"Hmm but no girl will even like him. If any girl propose him then they might be just playing."

They talked about me and laughed at the last comment.
It really hurts...but I brushed of. Infront of me, I saw Sangmi looking at the group of students who were talking about me with cold eyes. When she looked at me her eyes became soft.
Wow..!!! I think she do not hate me. But her eyes changed back to the cold ones and walked away. Well... I talked too soon.

I walked inside the class and saw Sangmi and her friends.
They looked at me except Sangmi. They all had blank eyes.
I just went to sit at another seat.

Sangmi POV
Jungkook came inside the class. I quickly looked at my book.
"Hey...why is he so quit?" Lisa unnie whispered to all of us.
"How will we know?" Jennie unnie said rolling her eyes.
"But he sure is very simple." Jisoo unnie said.
"Not my type at all." Rose unnie added.
We all looked at her.
"What?" She asked confused.
"Seriously...We know what type of boys you like." I commented an the others nodded.
"I was just telling." She said and pouted.

The bell rang and all the students came inside.
I saw that most of the boys and girl smirking at Jungkook. Seriously... this guys. When the girls went to their seats, Jungkook came to sit on his own seat which was beside me.

The teacher came in and started the lesson.