Chapter 17

Jungkook POV
Today is Wednesday It has been almost 2 weeks since I last went to school. Sangmi and her parents came about 5 times to meet me. My bruises are healed. I guess I will go to school tomorrow... I really want to go to school. I miss my friends.

I went downstairs for dinner. My mom usually brings my meals in bed but I am healed and I don't want to give extra work to mom. 

My dad noticed me sitting on the chair.

"Son...why are you here? Lunch is not ready. Mom will bring it upstairs after done...." Dad said with worried and a confused look.

"Dad my bruises are healed..." I said. He shook his head. "I know that but it just healed yesterday, so you need rest for at least 1 or 2 days."

"You are not supposed to stand. Sit here. Lunch will be served after done." Dad continued while letting me sit on the couch. He handed me the television control and went back to the kitchen.

I smiled. I really love them both.......

Sangmi POV
I already miss Jungkook. Last time we went to meet him, he was a little better. I hope he is alright now and can attend school soon.

"Hey, don't daydream. You can go see Jungkook later." Rose said eating her waffles. Ohh right... I can tell my parents to make a visit to their house. But....how did she know I was thinking of Jungkook...?

"Ummm how did you know I was thinking of him?" I asked. She finished her waffles and smirked at me.....

"I know everything about you and LoVe." She leaned closer. I was backing up. What the hell is she doing..??? "And you are crazily...." Huh... "......in love with him." She finished her sentence while smiling at me and sitting back on her seat.

I had my eyes wide open. What..!!!! I mean, yea....I do love him.....but crazy..!!!!!

"Unnie I am not crazy..." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. She didn't listen and continued eating her leftover waffles.

"But you do love him..." Jennie said finishing her strawberry milkshake. I nodded. "But I am not crazy...." I pouted. They chuckled at my pouty face.

~~《▪︎○•☆•○▪︎》~~

"Mom let's go to the Jeon's apartment...." I suggested while sitting on the couch where my parents were.

"Yea...I guess Jungkook is better now. And is gonna attend school soon." Mom said.

"Then let's go..!!!!" I said happily standing up.

"Wait...." I looked at dad when he stopped me from going to my room.

"You didn't even dare to ask me." Dad said frowning.

"Ohh dad.....I dont need to ask you because you won't deny your pretty little princess." I said smiling. Dad chuckled and nodded...

*~☆•♡•☆~*

"Ohh welcome....come on in." Mrs Jeon opened the door for us and invited us in. I was dying to see Jungkook. I hope he is now better.

When we entered the living room, we saw Mr Jeon and Jungkook watching television. I thought he would be in his room....If he is here, I guess he is healed.

We sat on the couch, I sat next to Jungkook. After a while Mrs Jeon came with juices.

"Jungkook....Did your wounds healed..?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yup. But dad said I have to rest for at least 2 days. I can't attend school.." He said pouting. Aww how cute. I just want to pinch his cheeks.....

"Its okay Jungkook. He is telling it for your own good. You will attend school on Monday." I said smiling. He looked at me shocked. What happened....?

"What Monday..!!!! Today is Wednesday.....so..Thursday..Friday..Saturd-" He paused..."Ohhh yea...... we don't go school on Saturday." He said nervously. I chuckled at his silliness, which the cutest thing.....

Yeri POV
Ughhhh my plan is all ruined...!!!!! And this little bitch is not gonna stop bugging me....

"Ughh it is all because of you...!!!! I could at least see Taehyung when I am at school. But I am stuck here with you. I can't see him this one WHOLE week, now another one week is left...!!!!!!!" Yeri bursted.

Well yea....The cops called our parents. They were very angry and disappointed. The police told they will keep us in prison for about 3 weeks and our parents agreed. It is just a punishment. If we do it again then forever in prison.....

"Bitch!!!! You dragged me here with you..!!!!" She shouted again. Ughhh it is getting irritating...."Shut up!!!! Don't blame me. I didn't know this would happen...And why did you even agree you bitch!!!!"

"Says the bitch herself!!"

"Hey!!! Keep quit!!!" The guard said. We nodded. But kept bickering in silence.