Chapter 7

Jungkook POV
It has already been a week. No one bullies me but they sure do give me looks of disgust. I talk with Sangmi in classes only. If I stay with her in break then every students will hate her for hanging out with me. Not only that, her friends might also break friendship with her. She asked me why I run away but I said that I dont feel hungry.

----------------------------

2 periods finished but Sangmi wasn't at school. What happened to her? Is she sick?
Mabye she just wanted alone time from me....or so.......

I was on the rooftop looking at the sky. Will Sangmi ever like me..? Will she only be my friend which is a secret to everyone. I hate this but I can't do anything. Be friends or loose her......

Jisoo POV
I was with Jennie, Rose and Lisa in the college garden waiting for Sangmi.
"Hey girls...do you remember when Sangmi told about her feelings when she sees someone..?" I asked them. They nodded.
"I think that someone is Jungkook." I added.
"Yup. I also think the same. They both always talk and giggle during class times. She even showed her soft side of him." Lisa said.
"And she also saved him from the bullies." Jennie added.
"Oooo that means she loves Jungkook. Yay...our maknae finally love someone." Rose shouted.

The bell rang but Sangmi didn't even show up. We decided to go to class. Mabye she will be late. But she never gets late....

Jungkook POV
I was back home thinking about texting Sangmi why she didn't come to school.
When I was about to text her my mom cracked opened the door.
"Son dinner is ready."
"Ok mom. I will be there in a minute."

Yesterday night~~

Sangmi POV
It was Sunday night. My mom insisted me to make dinner for myself cause they weren't hungry.
"No mom. M not making dinner. M not eating."
"Yes you are making dinner. Now go..!!" My mom said sternly. I just signed and went to the kitchen. All this cooking are making me sick.

I made an egg roll and sandwich cause making real dinner with so much cooking is really hard, but I am not telling making egg roll and sandwich is easy, it is also hard.
Mom and dad had already fell asleep on the couch while waiting for me to finish making dinner.
I looked at the food I made. Ehhh.. it looks like a food some witch would eat. But it would taste a little nice right....?

I took a bite of my egg roll.

😰🤢🤮
Ewww it taste horrible. Wish I didn't swallow it😭.
I looked at the sandwich and took a bite. Hey it taste good. I swallowed it. After a while I was feeling something.....

Ahhh!!!!! It's so saltyy!!! There is no difference between my egg roll n sandwitch. I added too much salt on my sandwich. I wish I added just a little. Wait...do we even add salt in sandwich..???

I threw my food and drank water. Then went to my parents.

"Mom, dad, wake up."
"Hmm..."
"Ohh Sangmi, did you finish making dinner..?" My mom asked while rubbing her eyes.
"Umm yup. And I finish eating it." I said.
"Ohh ok."
They both went to their room to sleep. I also went to sleep.

Next day~~

Ahhhhhh my stomach!!!!!!!!
"Mom!!!!Dad!!!!" I shouted.
They came to my room with worried eyes.
"What happened honey?" My dad asked holding my hand.
"My stomach hu- aahhh!!!"
"I think it was because of the food you made yesterday. I saw the food you threw away and it smells like shit..... ways we will call the doctor here. Bare the pain for a while." My mom said while taking out her phone.

Seriously what did I even added that made my stomach pain so much. I just took only 1 bite. Ughh!!! I guess I can't go to school today. Hope Jungkook doesn't get bullied. Why do I care? Cause I like him. But no time for this now. I am dying here...!!😖

The doctor came. He gave me a spoonful of liquid medicine, which tastes horrible!!! But I need to get better so I swallowed it. Oww my throat.....sorry you had to bare the horrible food from yesterday night.... and now this medicine.😞

I was feeling a bit better. I took my phone to text my unnies but my battery was only 1%😒. If I stand up I will feel dizzy. I left my phone on the table and went to a deep sleep.

Jungkook POV
The following day~~~

I was going to my class when suddenly a bunch of boys dragged me to the music room. I looked up and saw Taehyung and his friends, I think....

"Now your life saviour is not here...so, let's have some fun. Shall we...?" He said smirking.
"No please don't...." I trembled.
"Aww is our nerdy scared? No need to be cause we are gonna play with you just for a little while."

He pushed me hard on the wall making a loud thud.....

Lisa POV
We were going to our class. Sangmi usually come early... she didn't come yesterday and today also... What happened to her? We texted and called her but she wont even reply.

Suddenly we heard a loud thud from the music room. We looked at each other and went towards the music room. We heard punching, kicking and laughing. I opened the door and saw Taehyung and his friends beating Jungkook.

"What the hell are you doing Taehyung?" Jennie unnie shouted.
"Non of your business." He said as he rolled his eyes.
Jisoo unnie and Rose unnie went to help Jungkook up and took him to the nurse room.
"You didn't do the right thing Taehyung. If Sangmi finds out then you are doomed." I said
He looked terrified but hid it, "Like I care."
I looked at Jennie unnie and saw her with sad eyes. I know she have a crush on him but she sure doesn't like it when he does bad things.
"Yo-" I was cut off by someone.
"Oppa~~" I looked behind and saw Yerin. She went to Taehyung and hugged his arm.
"Oppa what are this bitches doing here?" She asked with her irritating voice.

I looked at Jennie and saw that she was about to tear up. "Ohh shut up. You are the bitch here." I said and dragged Jennie out of the music room.

Jennie POV
Why Taehyung.... Why?? Why are you like this..? Why can't you be like Jungkook?
And Yerin.....Are you two a thing? I cried more while thinking of him and Yerin.
"Unnie dont cry. He is not worth your tears. Move on from him." Lisa said with worried eyes. I nodded and wiped my tears off. I guess I have to move on from him. He was my first love but couldn't be mine....

Jungkook POV
I was shocked to see Sangmi's friends helping me. I thought they hate me.

I was looking at them. "Hey why are you looking at us like that?" One of the girl said.
"Umm I thought you all hate me." I replied nervously.
"What? Why would you think like that. We dont hate you." Jisoo said and smiled.
"Yup and Sangmi lo-" She was cutted off my Jisoo, whispering something in her ear.

"Umm may I know your names?" I asked.
"Ohh yea.. My name is Park Chaeyoung but call me Rose." She smiled and I smiled back.

The nurse came with the first-aid kit. "Ok girls I am gonna treat his wounds you both can go back the class will start soon." They nodded.
"Bye Jungkook." Both of them said and went out.

Jisoo POV
"Hey unnie...He really is very innocent." Rose said while we were going to our class.
"Yup. That is why Sangmi love him." I replied back.

"Unnies!!" Lisa shouted from the hall.
We went towards them.
"So what happened to Jungkook?" Lisa asked.
"The nurse is treating him. And we have to make an excuse for him not attending the class." I said.
"Ohh ok."
I looked at Jennie and saw her with red eyes.
"Hey Jennie what happened?" I asked.
She just shook her head. I looked at Lisa for and explanation. She sighed and told us everything.

"Girl...You can find better guys than him. A guy who makes a girl cry is never a man." Rose said while hugging Jennie while she nodded.
"Wow...when did Rose unnie become so intelligent..?" Lisa joked.
"Since just now." Rose said rolling her eyes.
We laughed and went to class.