Chapter 16

Sangmi POV
We reached the hospital and asked the receptionist the room number of Jungkook. I hope he is fine now.

We reached and saw Mr and Mrs Jeon talking to the doctor.

"He was badly injured. He lost a lot of blood but the blood pack we had was enough for him thankfully. And about the bruises, it will heal after about 2 or 3 weeks." The doctor said smiling.

"Can we see him now...?" Mrs Jeon asked the doctor with hopeful eyes.

The doctor smiled while nodding and went to another patient's ward. The Jeons saw us and smiled.

We went inside and saw Jungkook sleeping. It hurts to see him with bruises every where. He looks peaceful while sleeping. But....is he really in peace..? He is hurt, weak and most importantly.... he must be hungry....

Wait....!!!! He have to eat when he wakes up. He is too weak. I dont think that bitches gave him food. I can't let him starve for almost a day.

"Umm...I will go buy food for Jungkook. He haven't eaten for almost a day...." I said.

"Ohh no need Sangmi. We will go buy." Mr Jeon said smiling.

"Ah nono...It's alright. I will buy..." I said with twinkling eyes. Mr Jeon chuckled and nodded. I smiled and looked at Mrs Jeon. She was smiling...I took it as an ok.

"Ok...I am going." I said. My mom stopped me before I could exit the room.

"Do you think the shopkeeper will give food for free?" Mom said. I turned around nervously...... They laughed while I was still standing there looking everywhere but them.

"Here darling." My dad said handing me some money.

"Thank you dad..." I said and went outside. I made myself a fool out there.........How embarrassing...!!!!

Mrs Jeon POV
Aww she is so cute......

"Your daughter is so cute and beautiful. And also her personality is very good..... I wish my Jungkook finds a girl like her...." I said smiling.

"Yeah right....." My husband said smiling down at Jungkook.

"Thank you. But she doesn't know how to cook becomes grumpy when I teach her how to cook... She is seriously a pain in the ass when she becomes mad..." Mrs Park said shaking her head making us all laugh.

"They argue like hell while cooking....." Mr Park said chuckling.

She have every personality I want in my daughter in-law. I wish Jungkook find a girl like her... or her....But it's upon them. I really want her as my daughter in-law but I cant even force them.......I just hope the best for the both of them....

Jungkook POV
I felt pain in every inch of my body. Ughh...I slowly opened my eyes. I saw my parents and Sangmi's parents. But where is she...? Did she not come to see me? It hurts me but what can I do.....

My mom noticed my opened eyes. "Ahh Jungkook.....we were so worried. Thank god you are awake." She hugged me while my father also joined. We broke the hug after awhile.

"Are you feeling a little better..?" Mr Park asked.

"Yes. But still some pain on my stomach..." I said and smiled. I wanted to ask about Sangmi but didn't. She probably hate me for dragging her in this mess. My thoughts were cut off when the door opened.

I looked up and saw Sangmi carrying a plastic bag . I was happy seeing her. I thought she wouldn't come see me.

"Ohh you are back..." My dad said smiling. Wait....Back...! That means she was here before......

"Yup. I see you woke up. Any pain....?" She asked while sitting on the empty chair.

"Yeah...a little on my stomach." I said smiling thinking she cares about me. She smiled while giving me the plastic bag. "Here...I know they didn't gave you any food and you are hungry." She smiled. Aww so cute...I also smiled showing my bunny teeth.

"Thank you Sangmi..." I said taking the plastic bag from her hands..

Byebye