Chapter 2

Sangmi POV
When we sat down to eat I saw the new guy sitting at the far corner. He was standing with a tray that time mabye was finding for a table. Now he got a table. M proud of myself helping a handsome boy😌
Wait...nonono. I mean I'm proud of myself helping the new boy. Yea that is what I mean.

After eating we went back to class. My unnies were talking about some stuffs. I just went to my seat and started listening to music.
The door opened and the other students also came inside.
I got bored so I looked outside the window admiring the sky. It is so beautiful. The door opened again. Guess who came...
Mr Choi started the lesson. Ughh I really hate maths. I was feeling sleepy but I dont wanna get detention. I payed attention with my drowsy eyes.

Jungkook POV
The class started. I was looking carefully at the formula when I heard a sigh from beside me. I looked towards the source of voice and saw the cold girl looking at the greenbord with drowsy eyes.
Awww she look so cute......

Whatever...it is not like cold girls are not cute right...💁‍♂️

I looked back at the teacher and payed attention.

Bell rings~~

Ahhh finally...My favourite lesson. Art!! The students went to the art class. I went last following them cause I dont know the where the art class is.
When I reached there only 2 seats were left at the middle, front desk. Great..!! No partner. I sat down happily but I felt something cold so I stood up and looked at the chair. There were paints!!
The boys in the corner started laughing and some girls started giggling. I just stood there nervously.
(Ok, sorry for making our Kookie like that. We all know he is brave💫)

Sangmi POV
I heard giggling and laughing from the other side. I looked over and saw a group of boys and girls laughing looking at the front desk. I looked over and saw the new boy standing there nervously. What happened to him?
The teacher came in. The new boy told something to the teacher and went outside. I was about to look at the teacher when my eyes caught the his pants. It was filled with paints. Ohh that was why that people were laughing. Bet it was on the chair. Seriously......how could he just sit on the chair without che-

Sangmi...SANGMI!!!!! Dont think that much. This happened to most of the students but I wouldn't even give a shit. So yea...act the same. Thinking that I looked at the teacher.
"Ok students. I have a project for you all. It will be as a group with 5 members. But I will choose the groups." Like I care 🙄
"The group members will be............ Jisoo, Taehyung, Yerin, Jungkook and Sangmi in group 3. Then...................." Who is Jungkook?
"Jungkook went to the restroom so his group members can inform him later." Ohh so he is Jungkook. We only nodded. "I will give your project topic tomorrow. Just now you all are free but dont shout." The teacher went out after that.

"Ahhh wish we all were in same group. It will be 5" Rose unnie whined.
"Yeah right. I dont like my group." Jennie and lisa also whined.
"Sad for you 3. Me and Sangmi are in same group." Jisso unnie said and smiled.
"Yeahyeah whatever." They said rolling their eyes. We both chuckled.

The door opened slightly. We looked at the door and saw Jungkook coming in.
"Oh ho..look at the nerd. Finally came washing his pants. So careless. Hahaha.." A boy from the corner said.
"Yeah right. Such a nerd. Wish you were never in our class." A girl said.
"Nonono. Wish he never transferred here." Another girl joined. They all started bullying him. Seriously!! It's just his first day.
"WILL YOU ALL SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!?" Everyone flinched and kept quiet. I even saw Jungkook flinch a bit. "That's better." I said and sat down.
"Hey Sangmi.....you never shouted to anyone even if they talk rubbish about someone. What happened today?" Jennie asked. Umm yea...she is right...what happened to me??
"Woooo girls....she is in love with Jungkook." Rose unnie said. What the..... "No unnie. I dont love him. Seriously I just met him today."
"Yeahyeah whatever you say...." Lisa unnie said. I just pouted while they laughed at my reaction.

Jungkook POV
Wow..!!! Did she just silenced all of them in one go..? She is really scary. In my previous school students doesn't even listen to teachers but here.....students listen to a student😊 Cool.....!!
But hey.....she took my side😌.  

Why am I even being happy?? Yea...only cause no one was on my side, except her. Yea...that is the reason.
I sat at another chair. Wait...where did the teacher go? I was in my own world when suddenly someone waved at me. I looked up and saw a guy.   Huh?

"We got a project and you are in my group. There are Yerin, Jisoo and Sangmi." I just looked at him dumbfounded.
"Ughhh that is Yerin, that Jisoo and that Sangmi. Ok.. and I am Taehyung." He went after that. Ohh so that scary girls name is Sangmi. Beautiful as her...

What..💁‍♂️? I told she is beautiful before also.

Sangmi POV
I was about to ask Jisoo to tell Jungkook about the project but I saw Teahyung already there pointing at each one of us. Ohh bet he is telling about the project. Good. Less work for me...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to vote and do comment your thoughts.