A Last Minute Setup

"Oh, man!" Kathryn grunted as she put the last bit of her home decor into her new apartment.

"I know dude, I'm beat!" Raelynn sighed, as both girls ran their hands across their foreheads. "I'm so happy we FINALLY got everything unpacked."

They both sat down together on the couch and Raelynn started speaking again.

"I can't wait until tomorrow! Its gonna be huge!" She said, excitedly.

"I'm excited too! First, an interview in the burger joint down the road and you're meeting your online crush!"

Both girls geeked, then Kathryn continued.

"Did you text him yet?" Raelynn nodded.

"I did! We plan on meeting up with his friends and you, of course at the park across from the museum after my interview."

"Well great! I got to call some places who are doing open interviews since my dumbass didn't apply for any jobs here while we were still in America." Kathryn mentally face palmed. Her friend laughed.

"Its okay, just make it quick! I don't plan on paying all the bills ya know." She winked.

Raelynn's POV

I keep looking at my phone, seeing the message I got from Joey Wheeler; the man I'm meeting tomorrow.

Joey💜
I'm so excited to see you tomorrow! my friends can't wait to meet you. I can bet too that your face is much more beautiful than on a video screen. 🥰

My heart flutters every time.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the first chapter! It has been a while since I actually wrote a story on here and in general. I'm gonna try to update as much as I can during this quarantine of 2020 even though I'm an essential worker. This is gonna be quite interesting!