The Duel that Changes Everything Part 2

Previously on That Brown Eyed Girl...

"KATHRYN! SETO!" We both heard screaming, Mokuba.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled, trying to see where he is.

"OVER HERE!" He was behind Brian and Pegasus by the front door of Industrial Illusions and crying.

"Mokuba!" Kathryn screamed, wanting to go see him.

"Kathryn, if you run away or leave this duel, it will count as quitting and we both lose." I said to her in a very disappointing tone. "I would love to leave this duel to go get him, but they're doing this to get our attention and to distract us. It's the kind of person Pegasus is while Brian is just his pawn." I told her and she looked back at me and looked sad, and I don't blame her.

Seto's POV

Both Kathryn and I look at my little brother with worry. It pains me seeing Mokuba like this. He had pointed at his head a few hours before this. His red face has more tears streaming.

"What is the meaning of this?!" I yelled.

"Patience, Kaiba." Brian snickered. "He's here for the show! He's going to witness the defeat of you and my daughter!" He laughed maliciously, God was he annoying.

"Seto and I are in the lead! I plan on keeping it that way!" Kathryn said. "Don't worry, sweetheart!" She yelled in Mokuba's direction. "This duel will be over soon!"

This girl. I swear. She drew her card from her deck and began her turn.

Kathryn's POV

Hoping to draw a decent card from my hand is kind of slim right now, but I'm hoping for either a spell or a trap card. My Frostosaurus is the strongest monster on the field and I have my Celtic Guardian in my hand. I take a glance at the card I drew, and I grinned. Mirror Force, great!

"I put one card face down and I use my Frostosaurus to attack you, Dad!" He's wide open!

"Not quite yet, daughter!" His trap card flipped up, revealing Sakuretsu Armor. Shit. "Sakurestu Armor destroys the attacking monster! Bye bye, Frostosaurus!" 

"No!" I said, as my monster got sent to the graveyard. "My strongest monster!" 

"It's fine, Kathryn. Just wait." Seto said calmly, keeping his eyes on my father. "Just wait, I have something planned."

"Too bad it won't work, Kaiba!" He yelled. "I draw!" My dad examines his hand then says, "I play my spell card, Raigeki!" This spell card destroys all of my opponents monsters! So, Kaiba. Say your good-byes to Blizzard Dragon!" 

"That's okay. Just wait until it is my turn." I saw Seto smirking. "We got this duel in the bag." 

"I don't think you guys do! I summon my Luster Dragon!" This power dragon gets on the field, making me worry. "Now, my dragon! Attack Kaiba directly!"

"That will not happen!" I yelled.

Seto's POV

Kathryn screamed when his declared his monster to attack me, but I have plenty of life points to withstand this attack.

"I activate my trap card, Mirror Force!" My eyes widened. 

She saved my life points.

"It destroys the attacking monster! Now, you can say bye to your dragon!" Luster Dragon was then destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

"Good move, but then I will end my turn with another card face down." Brian said.

"Well played, Kathryn. Even though, I didn't need that card to help me." I looked at her and the look on her face made her look like she was going to kill me. "I had more than enough life points to stay in this duel. No idea why you would waste such a great trap like that." I made sure I was being an asshole, so she wouldn't do it again.