Feelings and Nothing to Admit

Kathryn's POV

"So Kathryn?" I looked over to see Mokuba with a concerned look on his face.

"What is it?" As he can see that I am clearly pissed off and irritated. 

We just got back from the hotel after that crazy duel, and Mokuba had Seto order pizza.

"You're not worried about your belongings? I mean, she did say she was going to burn them."

"What shocks me is that you declined an offer to know the truth." Seto butted in.

"I don't care about my things, Mokuba. Seto." I turned to him and continued to speak, with a saddened look on my face. "It disappoints me that my best friend of many years went behind my back and did this to me. I saw the truth when she came here and picked her side. I don't care." 

I went to my bag and grabbed some more comfortable clothes to wear. 

"I'm going to shower. Hopefully the pizza will be back when I'm done."

Mokuba's POV

I could see Seto's face, he looked disappointed as he watched Kathryn walk into the bathroom with some new clothes.

"Seto? Are you okay?" He then looked at me with sorrow and that's when I knew something was really off. "You know, I can tell there's something wrong. You never have that face unless something bad happened to me." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, then put his hand on his forehead.

"I can't help but feel bad." Feel bad? My brother feels bad? 

"This definitely isn't you, bro." He went to sit down on the edge of the bed and the door bell rang. "PIZZA!" I shouted, happily. Pegasus didn't feed me anything while he held me hostage, so I was pretty hungry. I walk up to the door and paid the guy, he handed me the pizza and I went to the desk and I set the pizza on it.

"Mokuba." I looked at my brother who had his head in his hands.

"What is it?" I walk over to him and I say right next to him, craving that pizza.

"There's just something about Kathryn. She had a bad past as well as us, but nothing like it. She's just doing something to me, making me feel feelings." He grunted and I just laughed.

"Oh, Seto! You love her!" I pulled out my phone and I sent Roland a text.

Come here to San Francisco. Seto and his girlfriend need some time. Make it quick!

"Love? Mokuba, I don't fall in love. I have too much on my plate right now to even think of that."

"Seto! You can't deny it. You guys are dating now. Love is normal!" I yelled, on purpose. I want to make sure that Kathryn knows about my big brother's feelings. He can't deny feelings, it's just he really likes her.

"Mokuba, be quiet! I don't want her to hear you!" 

"Too late." She walked out of the bathroom and she was wearing a baggy blue shirt with a pair of black boy shorts, her hair up in a knotted bun, looking like it hasn't been brushed. She stared at both Seto and I, and I noticed that Seto couldn't stop looking at this girl.

He does love her. The way he's looking at her, blush streaming all over his cheeks and his eyes not leaving her sight.

"Seto?" She spoke again. "Are you okay?" Kathryn walked over here and she looked at me. "Mokuba, we have a separate room for you right next door. Here's the key." She handed me the key. I ran to the pizza and I just took the whole box so Roland and I could share.

Seto's POV

Shit. She heard Mokuba, and now she's staring.

"Seto, what's wrong?" She asked as she sat next to me on the bed.

"Nothing." I scolded and I looked away from her. "Don't ask again." She smiled and she put her hand where my hand was, on my lap.

"It's okay. I fell in love before; with the wrong person." I saw on the corner of my eye that she was looking at our hands. "Feeling love is okay. Being in a relationship Seto deals with trust and honesty. Communication too."

"Well, you know I'm only going to slack on one thing here." Kathryn looked at me with disbelieving eyes. 

"You? Slack?" She giggled. "You're adorable." I turned even more red when she kissed my cheek.

"W-with my company, talking to you on a daily basis will be difficult. I'm the CEO of a huge gaming company. What more do you want?" I scolded at her once again and she ended up smiling. She must be used to my venom by now.

"Just your time."

I kissed her this time. It felt right, I didn't want this to end. Then I heard my cell phone go off, so I pulled it out of my jacket.

Hey, big bro. Roland is here accompanying me in the spare hotel room. Just so you don't get worried.

"Everything okay?" She asked sweetly, looking into my sapphire eyes with her golden honey ones.

"Yes, Mokuba just wanted to tell me that Roland is here." My heart skipped a beat when she got up.

"Well, would you like to go out on that date now? Even though we're not exactly in Domino City? I mean, my hair is ready." I was confused about her hair, but she was heading back to the bathroom.

"I guess, but don't take too long in there. I need to get ready too." Right before she closed the bathroom door, she smiles.

"Go to Mokuba's. His bathroom is bigger anyway. You might be able to fit your ego in it."

SICK BURN! 

Alright, guys! Here's the update. I will be doing another chapter when I get off work today, which will be the date! Out of all of Seto Kaiba's suits and outfits, which one is your FAVORITE?! I'd have to say.. Either his white tux, or the jacket he wore during Battle City.

Thanks for reading!