New Changes

Kathryn's POV

A lot has happened when I got back to Domino City with the Kaiba brothers. Seto allowed me to sleep in the same bed as him and to share a room which was pretty great. He also gave me his credit card so I could go get new clothes since Raelynn burned mine. I was happy and grateful that I'm with someone rich, not going to lie. I got myself a variety of shirts, flannels, a bit of everything. New shoes, new bras and underwear. I was incredibly happy. 

After a few weeks of living with the brothers, I got used to it. Seto also bought me a new car so I can take Mokuba out places, whether it would be shopping or even to get donuts. I haven't seen Raelynn at all since we got back which was a good thing, even though Mokuba has asked to go to Burger World and you refused; as much as I wanted to squirt ketchup and mustard on her plus more for being a back stabbing bitch to me. 

But today, marks a month of living with both Seto and Mokuba. I woke up to see Seto working on the laptop. I hate seeing him work so much. It was Sunday, can't the man just have one day off?

I walk over to him with the blanket wrapped around my body and I kiss his cheek.

"Good morning, love." I said softly, as he took a sip of his bitter coffee.

"Good morning." He turned to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips then turned back to continue to work. He's slowly been getting softer by the day and it's funny, yet adorable. 

"It's Sunday. Mokuba and I will be making breakfast, what would you like?" I asked him, as I put the blanket back on the bed.

"More coffee." Seto said, in a demanding tone. Ya, not very soft today I should say.

"Honey, you can't always have coffee for breakfast. You have to eat sometimes you know." I remarked, them I heard him smirk.

"Not hungry, Kathryn." I just rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom we share to get dressed for the day.

Good thing I showered last night, it's so much easier to just do that instead of having them in the morning sometimes.

I put on my red t shirt and a pair of my white shorts, I looked a little chubby but this should hopefully boost up my confidence. I threw my hair up in a knotted pony tail and I called it a day.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I bumped into my rich boyfriend and he grunted. 

"Oops, sorry." I said and I got out of the way.

I made my way downstairs to make breakfast with Mokuba. I see him down there at the kitchen table drinking a glass of milk and he turned around to see me.

"Kathryn!" He said happily. "It's Sunday! Do you know what that means?" I nodded with a big smile on my face.

"Yes I do! Breakfast day!" We did our high five and he jumped up and down.

"What do you think we should make?" 

"Do you have a waffle maker?" The biggest smile appeared on his face when I said that magic word; waffle.

"Yes we do!" He looks through the cupboard beside the sink and he pulled it out.

"Awesome! Okay, now we need the mix. Go ahead and pull it out and I'll get the eggs?" 

"Sure thing!" 

Within minutes, we had 6 waffles and 6 over easy eggs. 2 for the each of us which was perfect! I began to make another pot of coffee, then the elder Kaiba brother came down.

"Is my coffee done yet?" He said in a very grumpy tone.

"Oh, come on big brother! Kathryn and I worked so hard on this breakfast! You can have your other cup when it's done. Come eat with us, please!" Mokuba begged, and I could see Seto's expression turn from a grumpy dick to a kind smiled dick.

"Fine, but I have to get back to work after this. I have an online meeting at 11am." I pulled out my phone and it read 9:30am.

"Seto, you're fine. You have over an hour before that so called meeting that you have on a damn Sunday." I winked and he just shot me a glare. 

"Want to join my meeting? I'm sure my colleagues would love to meet my selfish girlfriend." MY WHAT?!

"Woah, there. How the hell am I selfish?" I said, calmly with a smile. Seto then winked at me as he poured himself another cup without spilling.

"Kidding." He said as he sat down at the table in front of his plate. 

"Enough! I want to enjoy my waffles!" Mokuba exclaimed.

Seto and I just smiled at each other as us 3 ate our waffle and egg breakfasts. I could not be happier with my life right now. I am literally so grateful to be with Seto and his little brother is the sweetest. It felt like I had a family again, without Raelynn has officially made my life not as much as hell anymore. I haven't heard from David Collier either, thank goodness. I love this life right now. :)

I decided to do a little update here!:)

Thanks for reading friends <3