Confessions

WARNING

This chapter will contain lemon. If you are not comfortable reading, scroll passed it when you can. :)

Seto's POV

It was almost 6pm and I haven't gotten home. The line at the flower shop was long and boring, took too much of my time. I opened the door to my car and my phone went off in my pocket revealing a message from Kathryn.

Hey, Seto. Are you okay? It's been almost an hour since you got off. Getting a little worried about you.

I smirked, silly girl. I sat down in my seat and I sent her a text back.

I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I placed the sunflower and rose bundle in my passenger seat hoping that she will like it. My phone then went off again, saying I got a picture message from my girlfriend. I opened it and she was wearing a maroon sweater dress with her brown fall boots and her hair is down in curls. I just smiled at her picture and I sent her a text in response. 

Cute.

I then began to drive and being ready to ignore any other phone call or text message I get.

10 Minutes later..

I walk into my home and I see Kathryn walking down the stairs wearing the outfit she sent me and I must admit, she looked so much better now than in a photo.

"Hey, Seto." She said with a giant smile on her face. We walked to each other and I kissed her deeply with her hugging me and kissing me back.

"Hey. Where's Mokuba?" I kissed her forehead.

"He got sick today and I told him about us going out. So he's now napping and he claims that he knows what you have to talk to me about?" She gave me a very skeptical look and I just grinned. 

"He does, and he has known about it for a while now." Kathryn then rolled her eyes then giggled a little.

"Crazy." She kissed my cheek and walked right passed me. "If you plan on changing go ahead, I'm going to get myself something to eat really quick." I nodded and went upstairs.

I went into the bathroom, started the shower and took off all my clothes. I put my clothes in my basket and hopped right in, letting the water soak onto my skin and run through my hair.

"How the hell am I even going to tell her?" I whispered to myself. "Ugh, she has me wrapped around her fucking finger."  I then began to wash my hair and my body, stressing about this.

Kathryn's POV

My phone was ringing and it was Tea, I haven't talked to her in a good while. 

"Hey! How's it going?" I said, cheerfully.

"Not too much! Joey and Yugi are going out for dinner tonight so I didn't know if you wanted to hang out tonight?" 

"I'm sorry, but I can't." I sighed. "Seto's taking me out tonight, he told me earlier that he needs to talk to me about something after he kissed me in his office." Tea then gave me a very disgusted sigh on the other end.

"Oh, you. I really didn't plan on hearing that last part." I laughed a little. "Seriously! But, I am wondering what it could be. You have been taking care of Mokuba a whole lot since he's been getting sick so much and you bring him lunch everyday."