New Plans for Domino City

Kathryn's POV

Seto has been working on the computer all day, hasn't eaten and same with me. He's used to not eating for long periods of time because of his company. Ha, but me on the other hand? It's been crazy here. I just don't have an appetite.

I just laid in bed for most of the day, I went next door and saw Mokuba for a few hours and watched some tv with him and played some games. I came back and took a nap, and I woke up still seeing Seto typing away on his computer. I pulled out my phone and I plugged it on the charger, and I walked up to him.

"Seto, I'm bored." 

"Find something to do then." He said sounding annoyed without his eyes getting off the screen.

"Really? You've been working all day. Time for a break." I exclaimed, as I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"No, Kathryn. Go do something." Seto then got more annoyed the more I bothered him.

"We have to talk about what's going to happen when we get back to Domino City anyway since Raelynn burned all my belongings." I said, saddened. I'm never going to forgive Rae for this. I hope I don't see her when we go back there or I might have to beat her ass. I heard Seto grunt in irritation and he rubbed his temples.

"Can we talk about it later?" I shook my head.

"Sorry, Seto. You're going to get sucked into more work and I don't plan on being homeless when we get back." I walked away a few steps and I sat down on the bed we shared facing him. He turned his seat over so he's facing me instead of the damn computer.

"You're not going to be homeless when we get back. I will have to talk to Mokuba about it. Okay?" I sighed with only a little bit of satisfaction.

"Okay, but I'm going to need more clothes. According to Joey, Rae was planning on burning everything I had." He stared into my deep brown eyes with a sorrowful look. Great.

"Actually, Yugi called me when you were in the shower." My heart dropped. "He told me Wheeler went to the apartment and talked to Raelynn before she burned your things." My eyes welled up, but I kept my posture. "Yugi also said that you're not welcomed to live with her anymore they found her burning everything you had." A few tears strolled down, and it was getting hard for me to choke out some words. I just nodded and stood up, grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom.

"Sorry I can't answer your call right now. Please leave a message and I'll call you back later." Shit.

Beep.

"I have no idea what the hell you think you're doing, but burning everything I have over some duel? What is wrong with you? That is NOT the Raelynn Bronson that I know and grew up with since grade school! I hope I don't see you when Seto, Mokuba and I come back because you WILL regret it!" I screamed on the phone, hanging up and hoping she gets it. 

I just bundled up in a ball and started crying on the bathroom floor after I put my phone on the vanity sink. This is frustrating. Stressful. I wanted to know what the hell was wrong with her. This was not her. I wanted, no. I needed to know why she's doing this. She never left my father's side, so I'm guessing that he's on this too. He doesn't deserve a call from me, even though I don't have his number. 

Seto Kaiba's POV

I heard a thud in the bathroom and I heard Kathryn crying after she screamed. I sighed in worry and I got up and went to the door, turning the knob. It was unlocked, good.

"Kathryn?" I asked softly, at least tried to sound soft. She didn't respond, all I heard was louder cries and sobbing. I opened the door more and my heart sank seeing her in a ball, crying and she left her phone on the sink. I walked over to her and I sat on the floor, and I held her tight. "Shh. It's fine. Stop crying, dammit." I exclaimed, trying to sound sympathetic. Her tears stained my black shirt and it kept on coming. Her tears were falling like a waterfall.

"Seto, I'm sorry but this is too much! I hate her! I hate this!" She cried out in screams as much as she could, and she began shaking. Her breathing became more uneven and that means only one thing. Anxiety. "Oh, no.." She managed to get out, and I just grunted in annoyance. Now?

"Kathryn." I held her with less grip and she slowly relaxed after trying to calm down herself. I rubbed her back and her shoulders out, hoping it would work.

After 20 minutes of me staying like this, she finally calmed down. Her crying stopped but my shirt was still stained with her tears to the point where I could feel it on my chest. Her anxiety went away and she stood up using the sink as support. She sighed in satisfaction and I followed her pace. 

Kathryn hugged me one more time and rubbed my back. 

"Thank you, Seto." I hugged her back and pecked her forehead. "Also, I'm sorry about your shirt." She giggled a little, but now she was smiling.

"It's fine." I said back to her with my usual strict tone. "I'm going back to work now."

"Can you at least order take out? I'm hungry!" She complained as I walked out the door.

"Fine. What do you want?" 

"Chinese!" Kathryn said, smiling. Yes, she was feeling better. Good.

"Okay. I'll look up the closest one for delivery." I pulled out my phone, called in our order and I texted my little brother that stayed next door.

I ordered Chinese food for us. Come here in an hour. One more thing. Kathryn is moving in with us when we go back to the city.

Here's the update!

Thanks for checking out the chapter! Sorry, it's a little shorter than what I have been doing. This week is going to be INCREDIBLY busy for me. I'm detailing my house a little bit everyday so my house is perfect before I go for my extended weekend vacation :) Also, trying to fit 35 hours of work in 4 days. Good luck to me! So, yes. This will not be the only shorter chapter for this week. The next couple ones will be under 1k words. 

Have a wonderful day!