The Duel That Changes Everything Part 1

Previously in That Brown Eyed Girl...

"My, my. What a tragedy." I look up from the mouth to mouth operation to see 2 of the most twisted men I ever knew, except for my step-father. Pegasus was clapping after he made this statement.

"You planned this?!" I scream, as I continue to apply pressure to her chest.

"Oh, Kaiba." Brian started. "In case you didn't have an idea, Kathryn has a breathing condition. If she's around so much smoke for too long, this happens. Hopefully, you can still duel us, if she doesn't wake up?" He ask, wearing a disgusting smile on his face.

"I'm waking her up before we start our duel. You agreed to a tag team!" I shouted, then I began to hear coughing again. I look down and I see Kathryn awake with bloodshot eyes with a red face. "Kathryn?"

"Hi, prick." She said, lovingly. Relieved me entirely. "Now.." She tried getting up and I helped. "Let's get Mokuba back!"

Kathryn's POV

I slipped on my duel disk shuffled my deck like how Seto taught me back in the hotel.

"Kathryn." I looked over to my side and saw Seto staring at me. "Don't let them get to you. They're malicious men."

"I got that, Seto. But, come on. We have to duel now for Mokuba!"

I slipped my deck in my disk and drew my 5 cards; Trap Hole, Baby Dragon, Polymerization, Monster Reborn, and Mystical Elf. 

"I put a monster in defense position and I put a card face down!" Mystical Elf and Trap Hole, hoping this works.

"A pretty basic start, especially for a little girl." My poor excuse of a dad said to me. "My draw!" 

I studied his eyes, hopefully being able to see his strategy.

"I put 2 cards face down, and I summon my Marauding Captain in attack mode!" He chuckled. "When this monster is summoned, I-" I interrupted. 

"Not happening! I activate my trap card, Trap Hole. When a monster with 1000 or more attack points is summoned, its destroyed!" The Marauding Captain got destroyed and my father grunted.

"Good move, but I activate the spell card, Pot of Greed!"" He was able to draw 2 more cards from his deck and add them into his hand. "I end my turn now." 

It was now Seto's turn.

"You are going to pay for what you did to my brother! Also, for making Kathryn faint! Just wait, because you know what's coming." Seto drew his card and smirked at me. "This duel will end soon. Keep that in mind." He took one last glance at his hand and continued, "I place 2 cards face down, and I summon my Mystic Clown in attack mode! Now, Mystic Clown, attack Brian directly!" 

"Not so fast Kaiba!" A trap card known as Negate Attack is what he played. "Negate Attack speaks for itself, am I right?" The attack stopped but Seto went to play another card.

"I'm not done. I activate the spell card Ookazi from my hand!" My father groaned and Seto laughed. "Ookazi makes you lose 800 life points!"

"Oh, Kaiba-boy! Such a great sneak attack. What a show!" Pegasus giggled. "Maybe I should give you a show, hmm?"

"No thank you," Seto said, I couldn't help but laugh.

"But why? You don't want a show of toons?" I saw him pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Not this bullshit again."

"By giving up 1000 of my life points, I play the spell card, Toon World!"