Hotel Rooms and Smoke

Seto's POV

Kathryn and I got a room in a hotel across from Industrial Illusions and I couldn't help but think about Mokuba. Seeing that gun pointed to his head. Seeing his teary eyes and scared face. I wish this was all a dream, though it would be a nightmare.

We went through the cards I had in my briefcase, searching through them, made some combinations, etc. She was following along with how to combine monsters with spell cards, and to block attacks with traps.

"We can get food when the duel is over." I told her.

"It's okay. Seeing my father and Mokuba made me lose my appetite." 

We continued on making her deck, mixing it with whatever monsters she wanted, then she looked up at me with begging eyes.

"What's that look for?" I stared, coldly.

"You said you have Blue Eyes, right?" I already knew what she was going to ask.

"Yes, and no. You're not using it in your deck." Kathryn gave me sad eyes. "But, I will be using it in this duel, so you will see it." She turned happy then, like I knew she would.

"Yay!" She kissed my cheek and I blushed. "But, do I get a duel disk?" I nodded at her and grabbed my smaller briefcase.

"I always bring an extra one." I handed it to her and she managed to put it on without help. "But, that's the new one that's going to be released next month. It's called Dueling Disk Lite."

"I can tell, I like how it fits." She took it off and looked at me smiling. 

"Why are you always smiling at me?" I asked with a hint of venom in my tone.

"Because I can." She stuck her tongue out at me and I just chuckled.

"You better keep that tongue in your mouth." She rose her eyebrows in amusement, then bit her lower lip. "Don't do that."

"Hm, why?" She asked so innocently, while playing with her hair and continuing to nibble on her bottom lip; which was a slight turn on for me.

"Because, we have a duel to get ready for." I tried so hard to calm the ego growing between my legs, but I just went to the bathroom hoping to get rid of it.

After everything that happened in the hotel, we headed back to see Pegasus and Brian to do a tag team duel. I found a ladder that reaches to the top where my jet was. 

"Are we really going to climb that? In the middle of the day?" She asked. I turned around to look at her and just stared. "I'm serious."

"What? You want to go inside of that corrupt building?" Kathryn rose her eyebrow at me.

"We have to anyway. Your brother is in there." I just looked at her and she sighed. "I'm going in through the entrance. Meet me up there later." Kathryn walked away.

"Hm, annoyed much?"

"I HEARD THAT, PRICK!" I laughed at her as I followed her.

"Kathryn, wait." My tone was serious.

"What, prick?" I took her hand in mine.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I looked around and I saw 2 figures fall from the sky, surrounded by smoke. "Kathryn, come on!" She gripped my hand and we ran, but we didn't get away quick enough. Smoke surrounded us, so I held her close to me making sure she doesn't get lost in the smoke. 

"S-Seto!" She began to cough badly, hacking as well. Curse this.

"I know." I tried to get away from this smoke as much as I could, but it was never ending. 

Within a few passing moments, I felt my arms get heavy. I looked down and I saw Kathryn passed out in my arms.

"Kathryn! Wake up!" The smoke ended up clearing when I shouted, I knew now that this was a trap. 

Once the smoke faded, I laid her on the ground and began CPR, doing mouth to mouth, to wake up my girlfriend. This couldn't be happening.

"My, my. What a tragedy." I look up from the mouth to mouth operation to see 2 of the most twisted men I ever knew, except for my step-father. Pegasus was clapping after he made this statement.

"You planned this?!" I scream, as I continue to apply pressure to her chest.

"Oh, Kaiba." Brian started. "In case you didn't have an idea, Kathryn has a breathing condition. If she's around so much smoke for too long, this happens. Hopefully, you can still duel us, if she doesn't wake up?" He ask, wearing a disgusting smile on his face.

"I'm waking her up before we start our duel. You agreed to a tag team!" I shouted, then I began to hear coughing again. I look down and I see Kathryn awake with bloodshot eyes with a red face. "Kathryn?"

"Hi, prick." She said, lovingly. Relieved me entirely. "Now.." She tried getting up and I helped. "Let's get Mokuba back!"

Here is Chapter Number 10! I hope you all are enjoying! The next chapter will be taking some patience because I never even thought of typing up a duel match. So, it may or may not be finished right away. :) 

But... 

I turned Kathryn into the prick! Oh boy. Maybe I should switch the roles to her POV for the next chapter. Even though they have only been together for less than 24 hours, I guess I made them feel head over boots for each other! Yes, I also made Raelynn a back stabbing bitch. But, that won't be the only plan I have for Rae ;) 

See y'all soon! <3