Feeling the Love

BIG TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY....

Seto's POV

Well, Kathryn and I have been together for quite some time now. It has hit almost 6 months with her, and honestly it's been hard trying to not confess to her. I think it's too soon, but Mokuba has been insisting I need to do it soon. 

ring ring

"Kaiba." I answered my work phone. 

"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt but Miss Wettekin is here. She has lunch for you." My receptionist said on the other line.

"Send her up." I hung up immediately, wondering what she brought me this time. 

Lately, she's been making me home cooked meals and dropping them off. I should probably do something nice for her, even though I don't need her cooking. On Monday, she brought in some potato and cheddar soup since it rained during the day, Tuesday was some more soup but that time she brought crackers. Wednesday, she went to the diner on the outskirts of the city and got me a steak salad, Thursday she brought me some chicken and rice, and now today? Just thinking about all this food is making my stomach growl, but then I heard knocking.

knock knock

She slowly opened the door and walked in with a shopping bag from that diner. 

"Hey, Seto." Kathryn said with a big smile on her face. 

Her outfit was adorable to be honest. Adorable? Damn, Seto Kaiba. It was chilly today, it was fall. October, perfect weather. She wore a black blouse top with a white cardigan and blue jeans. She then had her hair up in a messy bun with the minimal of makeup. Kathryn walked up and gave me the bag.

"Here honey." She said sweetly, I couldn't not help but smile at this girl. I just loved her so much and it annoyed me. Yes, this love is annoying me. But, what do I do?

"Thanks." I took the bag and I put it on my desk and opened the bag. It was warm veggie and beef soup with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. There was crackers in here and a spoon. I got up from my seat and walked over to her. "Kathryn."

She looked up at me confused.

"What is it?" I put my hands on the sides of her face and I brought her face up so I could kiss her lips. I succeeded. Her lips were sweet, and tastes like raspberries. Her perfume smelled like vanilla, she was just.. ugh!

"I need to tell you something tonight." My heart raced, like it was going to pop out of my chest. Then she looked frightened. "Don't worry, Kathryn. It's nothing bad so don't get worked up." I said with my usual venom-like tone.

"I can't help that!" She gave me a nervous laugh. "What's it about, Seto?" She asked as she rubbed my shoulder. 

"It's a surprise." I put my hands around her back and kissed her forehead, then she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "When I get off work tonight, be ready to be picked up. Wear something more, warmer tonight. It's supposed to be 55 degrees." I felt her nod in my chest and she squeezed me tighter, so I did the same thing to her. I loved her scent of vanilla perfume, it was just so pleasant.

"Seto?" She looked up at me and smiled, so I looked down on her smiling. 

"What?"

"Eat. I have to go watch your brother for the remainder of the day anyway." We let go of each other and I did not want to let my girlfriend leave. "Mokuba had a headache today so I told him to nap while I got you lunch, so I think it's time for me go to back to check on him." She explained. I nodded and I took my thumb, put it on her chin and I brought her face up to kiss her once more.