ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Yoongi's Pov:

Yoongi's Pov:

We were both walking home in silence, well too silent that you can hear a pin drop so I decided to break the silence.

"So, I never got a chance to know you yet. Tell me about yourself" I told him while giving him a warm smile.

"Well, I really love music. Music had became a part of who I really am, most especially rapping and producing" He said.

"Oh that's good to hear. We're here now, this is my house" I told him and opened the door to let him inside.

"Let's go to the living room, shall we?" I asked him.

"Sure, lead the way" he replied with a smile.

We then settled down in the living room. I got my laptop and we started brainstorming for our performance.

"So do you have any ideas on what to do for our performance?" I asked him.

"Hmm..... I was thinking of doing everything live by playing piano while singing" he suggested.

"I like that idea.  But what song will we sing?" I asked him.

"Hmm... How about the song Rewrite the stars? How about you do you have a song in mind?" He asked me.

"Well i am thinking of the song City of stars" I told him.

"Well how about we listen to the 2 songs then after that, we can decide and then we'll start from there" I suggested to him.

"Ok, let's do that" he agreed.

The both of us then listened to the song and talk about what we like about the song. After a while of deliberation, we had made a decision and we decided to perform the song City of stars by lalaland.

I led him to the piano and he then started practicing the melody while I kept the song on play so that we can also know the tempo and get the right feels to the song. While waiting, my phone ping telling me that I received a message. I opened my phone and tap on the message. I went to yoongi and told him about our teacher sending us an announcement.

"yoongi , our music teacher had send a message, want me to read it for you?" I asked him.

He stopped playing piano and looked at me. "Yes please" he said.

"Ok then" I said then started to read the message.

"Attention dear students, please be prepared for an additional performance task that will be held tomorrow in the classroom. I'm not going to tell you what is it about but I'm sending you this message to give you a heads up about what will happen tomorrow. - Music teacher" I finished.

"Oh, not surprised" he told me.

"Same, she likes to give surprise tests and task" I agreed to what he said.

He then continued to play the piano until it's time for him to go.

"it's getting late, I should go now" he said.

"yeah, we still have school tomorrow. Be safe while going home" I told him and led him outside.

"umm I'll see you tomorrow at school" he said and wave at me . "

Bye, see ya" I said and waved back at him.

I closed the door and went upstairs to my room to get ready for bed. I lied down and get ready to sleep. While hoping that whatever the task that our teacher will gave us, I'll do a good job cuz I'm an honor student and I can't afford to have a low grade.

"Hoping tomorrow will be a good day" I said to myself.

"Also, yoongi is not as bad as I thought he seems. Maybe I should give him a chance and befriend him" I told myself.

"friends?? Yeah right, you mean love interest" my mind told me.

"shut up mind" I groaned in annoyance.

I sighed and went to bed ending an exhausting day knowing myself that I would need to have a good amount of energy for tomorrow

A/n : Hey ya'll, once again I want to thank you all for the love and support that you have been giving to this book. I really really appreciate it. 🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟮 / 𝟮𝟭