Chapter 17: The Advice

The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.

Oscar Wilde

Enzo Fiorenza's POV

Enough is enough.

I thought silently, as I march down the hallway on the second floor determined to fine Leila in this ridiculously huge house. I need to get away from here for once. I have enough of their shenanigans this past few days and few more hours in the company of my relatives would surely drive me crazy even more.

I want to get away from this place and seek the company of my best friend, Rafe. I don't care if he was busy working I will invade his office if necessary. I want to seek the company of people who understands me.

I knew that she spends her afternoon with Laila in the library for tea. I just hope that Cesare was not with them since he would surely have something to say about my sudden trip to town. That old man took my car keys and refuse to give them to me.

I need to borrow Leila's car since Laila doesn't own one she just using Cesare's cars along with his chauffer when she goes out. She doesn't even know how to drive.

I suddenly open the door in the library without even knocking and was already prepared to have the usual argument with Leila as she started accusing me of being uncultured swine and rude to their guest. That was when I happened to see the woman with them.

My eyes widened at the recognition. I was half afraid to blink away because she might vanish once I do that. I didn't mean to sound rude at her it's just it caught me off-guard that she's here after our bitter goodbye.

Part of me still doesn't want to believe that she's here. Hell, I even mistook Rafe's wife to be her when I realized that I was missing her so badly that there's no getting over my fixation with her anytime soon.

Well, it doesn't matter now. She's here in Ragusa and that's all that matters.

"What now?" She asked coldly once we were alone in the library. When my cousins finally leave us to ourselves.

"What are you doing here, Willow?" I asked when I finally recovers from my shock.

She gave me a bright smile. That kind of smile that I haven't seen on her face after that fateful night. "I came here to get closure."

Closure, she says.

Suddenly, I felt an unexpected blow in my chest at her words. I should have expected that since I've been an ass and didn't tell her right away that I regain my memories back. But I never expected that she would come here just to have her closure.

The mere fact she went here just to end everything between us made me want to do something violent. Like hell I will let her go now, she's here I just comprehend seeing her now that as far as I am concern whatever we have between us is far from over.

I might turn her away at the ranch after that fateful night thinking she deserves better than me but I recognize my mistake now. I don't care if there's a better man for her but I will not let that man have her.

As far as I am concern, Willow Kinsella will not get the closure she's seeking for her trip here. I would make sure of it.

"No." I heard myself saying, looking at her clear blue gaze.

"No?" She repeated questioningly. "What do you mean no?"

I took a step even further as I started to crowd her space on the sofa. "What it means is that...I will not let you have your closure."