Epilogue: The Wedding

Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.

-Anne Hathaway

Enzo Fiorenza's POV

I stared at the progressing party at the barn with my wife in my arms. I still couldn't believe that I am now a married man.

The ceremony was simple and short with the wedding officiant waiting at the wedding arch while waiting Willow walked the aisle in my uncle's arms. The breath in my lungs knocked upon seeing my bride dazzlingly with wedding finery.

My lips twitched with a smile when I saw that she's wearing her cowgirl boots beneath that long white gown and the mischievous smile on her pretty face. Everything went blur after that, from saying our vows to the part of exchanging rings and of course announcing us as man and wife finally.

Right now, I was looking at the town locals mingling with the elite members of the Italian society welcoming us in their little town with open arms.

"You okay?" I heard my wife drag me out of my reverie. I saw her looking at me with her clear blue eyes questioningly.

I gave her a reassuring smile despite the pounding in my skull right now. "I'm fine. Just suffering from a slight hangover, that's all."

Upon mentioning that she threw a shrewd look in my direction. "Well, you're not going to suffer hangover in your wedding party if you and your friends didn't drink like drunkard last night in the bunkhouse like there's no tomorrow. I'm surprised to see you and the gang manage to stay awake throughout the ceremony since they are probably suffering from a hangover."

I winced at her words. "It was Jace's fault! He said we should do it how southern men do stag parties. Believe me, it was worse than a college frat party, Willow. By the time of our third bottle of Cognac the guys forget about their glasses and drink straight to the bottles like some wild animals. I think I will not drink alcohol again until next year I have my fill last night."

"Thank goodness you all manage to look presentable this morning."

I smiled as I vaguely remember some events last night. "You don't know how many times Marco ask Jace to join his club last night. The idiot also promised your cowboy to find him a suitable wife back in Italy."

"Oh, dear." Willow raised an eyebrow at the thought. "What did Jace says about his plan?"

"I don't remember," I answered regretfully, trying to recall but failing miserably. "I am too drunk to recollect what happen after that."

"I am expecting a wedding night." I hissed near my ear. "Deny that to me later this night and I promised to shoot your prized possession. You shouldn't have drink that much."

"I know. I learn my lesson this morning." Despite my headache, I couldn't help but give her a wolfish smile. I leaned down and whisper something for her ears only. "And as for the record, I will let you sleep a wink tonight. No more condoms, Willow."

I felt her shiver with excitement but I just ignore it for now. We're in the middle of our wedding party after this crowd leaves that's the time I would think about how I should slip her gown off her body slowly.

I smiled at her innocently while she doesn't have any idea what's going on inside my head. For now, I will act like a perfect gentleman in front of this crowd, and tonight when we're all alone I would unleash the devil inside me. "Care to dance, Mrs. Fiorenza?"

She gasped looking at me with a surprised expression. "That's me, right?"

"Yes. You. Only you." I held out my hands in front of her. She took it with a smile and led her to the dance floor for our first dance as man and wife. We swayed at the sweet music and not long after we were joined by other couples on the dance floor.