Chapter 26: The Date

Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.

-Maya Angelou

Enzo Fiorenza's POV

With her being in my arms again feels like heaven. I don't mind being locked up like this for few more weeks with her. All I know is that she was in my arms again and I could not ask for more.

Willow was sitting on the wooden table while her legs wrapped around my waist. We already fully dress, I might add after having two rounds at the cellar. I was cupping her face with my hands while kissing her playfully in the mouth.

"You are insatiable, Mr. Fiorenza." She mumbled against my mouth when she could feel my growing arousal again.

"Can you blame me?" I said between kisses. "It's been half an hour, I guess, since the last time, sweetheart. What can you say about round three?"

"Round three?" Her blue orbs widened as she feign the look of horror on her pretty face. "Just how many condoms did you bring for this trip?"

"A few."

She cocked an eyebrow in disbelief. "A few?"

"Boxes." I supplied as I feel my lips curled with a smile. "I'm a soldier, Signorina. I am always prepared for my battles."

She started to shake her blonde head. "I don't think round three is a good idea. For all, we know our hosts are probably wondering where we are at the moment and currently looking for us. I suggest you tame down your desire until we can find a proper place to tend your hunger, Mister."

"But I want you now." I gave her a suggested look, my hands playfully move to her ribcage. "I fear that my hunger for you will not be sated, Willow."

"No," she gave me a stern look but I could see the way her blue eyes darkening with my touch. "The last thing I want is for them to find us in a compromising position that will be so embarrassing even to think."

My throat rumbled with a low chuckle, kissing the tip of her nose. "When you say position all I can think is you referring to a sexual position." I wiggled my eyebrow suggestively. "You know I can be adventurous if you will give me a chance."

"Enzo..." She warned while glaring at me ardently. "I'm dead serious."

"So am I," I started giving teasing her with little kisses in her mouth. "I miss you like hell. There's so much going on since we arrived in Sicily. We barely have time to be with each other."

She smiled slightly, her whole face glow. "Well, can't help it since your cousins we're always made sure that I will not feel alone in your palace."

"Hmm..." I inhaled down in her neck enjoying her sweet and flowery scent. "I'm in pain, Willow." Making sure the part of me that's currently in pain craze her crotch area. I hid my smile when I heard her gasped.

I heard her chortle. "Oh, no. Your pleas will not get you anywhere, Mister. It's only a matter of time before someone will show up on that door and the last thing I want is to give them a quiet scene."

I sighed deeply as I took her mouth again slowly seducing her until she finally give in. I just knew how to make her melt within my arms. But before I even have the chance to continue with my seduction the door opens.

We reluctantly broke the kiss when I saw a bright light coming from the doorway and Marco and Francesca Orsini were busy giving us a look.

"Well, it seems that they are okay, Francesca mia," Marco commented with a knowing smile on his face. "For a moment we got worried that you might be 'lost' without us realizing it. Sorry if it took me three hours before finding you guys."