Chapter 27: The Reality

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

-Lao Tzu

Willow Kinsella's POV

I stepped out of the shower area with just white towel wrapped around me as I tiptoe on the luxury suite to look something to wear on the paper bags from the high-end brands that haphazardly toss on the sofa sets.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the naked man on the bed stir. It would not take long before he would be fully awake, I thought silently.

"Come back to bed, sweetheart." He drawled sexily, not bothering to open his eyes tapping the vacant space from the massive bed. "I miss you here."

"No!" I said harshly, glaring at him in the process. I scanned the paper bags for something suitable to wear for my destination today. With all this ridiculously expensive clothes he insisted on buying why there was no normal clothes that I could wear without gaining unwanted attention.

"Sweetheart..." He called again, dragging me out of my reverie in his bedroom voice that often makes me swoon and fall in the bed with him despite my annoyance but not this time.

"No!" I repeated firmly, glaring at him hotly. "I'm going out today even if you are not coming with me."

I heard him sigh deeply sitting up from the bed. I averted my gaze when the sheets fell in his body revealing his naked state. "Where are you going early this morning? Shopping again?"

I threw one of the dresses in him severely but it only landed on the floor. "Shopping? I haven't wear a thing from this clothes you bought on our first day here in Rome. So why do you think I need more dresses?"

"You're going out so I assume..."

"Well, you assume wrong, Mr. Fiorenza," I replied acidly, giving him a deathly glare. "I want to go out...no, scratch that—I need to go out from this hotel room."

"Why?" He asked in confusion. I could almost see the way his brain works. He must be thinking about the reason why I want to go out today.

"Why?" I repeated in disbelief. "You have the nerve to ask that when you are completely aware that since we book a room in this freaking hotel we never leave this room even once."

He looked at me for a moment, his dark green eyes studying me with intensity. But I couldn't miss the way his lips curve with a satisfied smile seeing me wrap with only a towel around my body. "We got everything we need here, Willow."

I rolled my eyes at him sometimes he was dense I want to smack his head for that. "Oh Lord, Enzo Fiorenza! I don't even know what is the date today? Is it our eighth or ninth day today? Since we arrive here all I knew is only day and night and your constant seduction."

The devil merely gave me a predatory smile. "But you love every second of it."

"Would you please cover yourself?" I asked tartly, looking away from his naked body when rolled off the bed and unashamedly standing in front of me wearing nothing.

He cocked an eyebrow, looking pleased that I couldn't look at him straight in the face when he was standing stark-naked. "Are you still shy, babe? It's not as if you didn't explore every inch of my body these past few days."

I was probably as red as a ripe tomato still refusing to look at his godlike glory. I noticed that his feet starts to move to come in my direction.

Oh no, bad idea. I thought helplessly. Run, Willow. Run.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" He asked dangerously soft when he was only a few feet away from me. My eyes were just focused on the floor.