Chapter 32: The Wedding Rehearsal

Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.

-Wayne Dyer

Willow Kinsella's POV

I carefully trying to get out of bed without waking up the man beside me. But before I could manage to walk away he spoke behind me. "Where are you going?"

I turned around to face him. His were still shut but I knew that he's now fully awake. "Stop slouching on the bed, Enzo. We have a long day ahead of us. Any moments now your family and our friends will start trooping up here."

"Exactly." He said in agreement, patting the space beside him. "That's why this is our last moment before those people start creating chaos in this little town of St. Petersburg."

My lips twitched with a smile, looking at him with an amused look. "The people of our little town don't know what's coming in their way with the arrival of those certain group of individuals. We have so many things need to finish before their arrival."

It's been two months since he proposed to me on the said day he get this land to Matt with a little harassment that I still couldn't get over with. So far, it has been the happiest day of my life living here with him. We were slowly making progress in keeping the ranch operational again buying livestock and training new horses.

He was now bragging that he has a knack for business even though he seems to scatter his money like confetti in about everything. I realized that spreadsheets and Enzo Fiorenza didn't go along. He's more useful in helping Jace with the work outside than spending his day working with ledgers.

He slowly sat up from the bed and rubbed his still sleepy eyes. "That leaves me no choice but to start my day now, correct?"

"Yes." I grinned at him. "I will wait for you outside."

I didn't wait for his answer and left him in the bedroom, as I went outside to see that the people we hired starts decorating the barn for our wedding tomorrow. The ceremony will be held inside the barn.

We're getting married tomorrow. My heart warmed at the thought. I looked at the shining engagement ring in my hand. The yellow band with a diamond at the center glinted at the sunlight.

Only last month we flew to Paris to meet Leila's sister-in-law, Lucia Suarez, to create my wedding dress. She's one of the finest fashion designers according to her sister-in-law and Leila was not mistaken about Lucia's talent. She brings to life what I have envisioned to be my wedding dress.

We also met her husband in Paris, Diego, who like Enzo share the same fate when they were blackmailed to join Marco Orsini's club. The two instantly hit it off like long-lost friends when they console each other on how the Italian billionaire bullied and blackmailed them when they needed his help.

As for Matt? His father's dirty work was finally exposed and now facing criminal charges for illegal poaching and his family left the town to leave in the city since they cannot take the scandal and gossip about their family in our little town. We don't have any news about him since he left town. Honestly, I don't care what the hell happened to him after leaving our town.

But Enzo told me that forget about it since now he's finally out of our lives he even joke about buying their ranch so I could be ours too, to be honest, the idea isn't so bad. In fact, I like the idea.

So far it was a blissful two months for us after the wedding tomorrow we will have our honeymoon in Sicily and spend a few weeks or months there. Jace was now our ranch manager and often overseeing farm animals at auctions.