Chapter 22

[A/N]: Hi everyone! Just a heads up that there is a naughty scene in this chapter lol if you wanna skip the scene just skip where I put the tilde (~) in the chapter (I'd honestly skip it lol it was very poorly written lol)

Claire

Beth opened the door for me to a small pizza place, "I hope this doesn't go against your diet for tonight," she said in an apologetic tone.

I waved off her comment, "I've been good all week and I've been dying for a pizza." She looked at me and grinned, putting her arm around my waist and pressing me against her, "what kind of slice are you getting?"

I stared at the menu my eyes landing on my preferred topping, "definitely Hawaiin."

Beth dramatically pushed me away lightly, "blasphemy! pineapple does not belong on pizza."

I laughed and held out my hand to hold, "it's so good though!"

"You're lucky you're cute or your pizza preferences would not be forgivable," we both laughed, "go grab a table for us, I'll order."

I looked for a table in the corner hoping it would give us a little bit of privacy. I felt a little overdressed in my dress and heels but I would've rather been having pizza than overpriced Italian food. I didn't care because as long as I was with Beth, she could take me to watch paint dry and I would've loved every second of it.

* * * * *

Beth held the door open for me when we finished having dinner. Maybe I was biased, but this date was already better than most of the dates I've ever been on. I was a little surprised when Beth first took me to Giuseppe's for dinner, she always had a strong dislike for restaurants that 'charged too much for too little food.'

"Urgh, I'm so full," I whined rubbing my stomach, "I'm definitely going to pay for it at the gym tomorrow."

Beth put her arm around my shoulders, "you're crazy, you're the only person I know that can polish off 4 slices of pizza and still have abs. I'm still trying to figure how that's even possible."

"Well I have to stay in shape to keep you, don't I?" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, "sorry, I've been wanting to do that all night."

She stopped walking and pulled me by the waist and kissed me, "I like kissing you," she giggled.

"Ditto," I blushed. We continued walking for a little bit until we stopped in front of a building with a lot of lights.

"Are you up for some games?

I looked up and noticed the sign said Arcade on it, I smirked, "you're on." I couldn't remember the last time I stepped foot in an arcade or even played video games, but I was highly competitive and I wasn't sure if Beth was ready for it.

Beth

I waited for the machine to finish dispensing the tokens, the excitement I felt watching the tokens collected in the tray made me feel nostalgic.

I transferred the tokens into a small plastic container, "I'll let you choose the first of the many games you'll lose at," I joked, jiggling the container in my hand.

She gave me an unimpressed look and  nodded towards the basketball free throw machines lined up against the wall, "wanna warm up with those?"

I chuckled as we made our way to the machines, "this one requires skill, are you sure you want to do this one first?" I put 2 tokens in her machine first then put 2 in the machine next to her for mine.

"Aren't you being a little arrogant right now?" She asked leaning on the machine.

"I prefer the term confident," I smirked when she raised an eyebrow at me, "don't act like it doesn't turn you on."