Part one: prolouge

Vixen~

Tsk.

Why couldn't I of stayed in freaking Hawaii? Why vixen? Urgh and it's my 18th birthday tomorrow too, and it's the first without my dad. He's still in freaking Hawaii with my step-mother Jamie.

Damn I hate that woman. Trying to act like my mother when she's not. I lost my mother when I was born, and since then it's been me and dad. Well not since last year when he told me about her then made ME meet her.

Urgh damit dad,

damit.

Damit.

DAMIT!

I stumbled as I'd kicked a can out of anger.

Tsk.

As I stood there at the dock staring down at the blue water watching some fish swarm the can I just kicked in there. I sighed and reached down into the water and grabbed the can then tossing it in the recycle bin.

Knowing me I can't liter in the ocean. It's my life, I've lived on the 7 seas since I was in dippers. And it's been good to me, not a single storm nor hard winds-it's been kind to a bitch like me so I might as well keep it clean and not ugly and trashy.

I sigh once more even louder when I see a ship sailing in from the sea, large thing probably a 25foot deck. Along with a flag that had a.....a...

I squinted my eyes trying to read the flag from the mist. I must of been leaning close to the water because when I stepped forward a bit more I was being yelled at from behind.

I jumped tensing my muscles-which hurt like a bitch-then being swooped up and pulling back. My eyes widened when I saw the ship I was gocking at docked.
If I would of stayed in that exact spot a few seconds later. I would of been swashed.

I squirmed away from my savor and looked to see who the person was. I was shocked when I saw who saved me.

It was a child, a little boy wearing one of those novelty hats that had a little fan on the top of it, then he had bright baby blue eyes and such a cute little smile. But what surprised me most was that he helped me while holding a hand full of balloons and a sign that said BALLOONS!!

Such a strange little child, though I'm not perfect either so I can't judge.

He stood up and dusted off his pants while buckling his balloons to his belt and shoving his sign in his back pocket.

He smiled and held out his hand,
"I'm so glad I caught you! A pretty girl like you shouldn't be swashed like a bug!"
He chuckled at ending like a kid who knows-something-that-you-don't.

I rolled my eyes.

Ya. Pretty thanks kid. But I'm too old for you sorry.

Tsk.

This would always happen to me, me moving from place to place in Hawaii I would always get guys following me or asking me out. Heck, I've even gotten asked out by a 5th grader. So this kid won't be the first to make me settle down. I'll NEVER do that. Not ever,

"Hello? Earth to pretty lady!"
He hummed it into a tune so it got annoying fast.

"First kid, I'm not a pretty lady. I'm vixen. Second, if you're looking at me like more than a friend then might as well walk away I like older guys. Last, what's your name shortie?"
I shot back at him giving a slight glare but a little hope in my eyes.

He laughed at me, laughed at ME!

"-why? Ha, why would I wanna date you? Have dudes corrupted your mind? I'm so sorry pretty lad- vixen. And the name is balloon boy!"

. . . . . What?

I bursted out laughing, and I think I fell over because I hit something hard on my back and I was looking up at the sky.

"B-b-balloon boy?!? That's hilarious!!!"

After I got my laughs out I leaned up so I was sitting down instead of lying on my back.

I saw him sigh then scratch his nose.

"It's what some people call me.... But my real name is Timmy. . . ."

He mumbled so quiet is couldn't hear but heard it mostly.

"Ah.. I'm sorry ki- er Timmy. Please forgive my stupidy I'm new here."

He looked back up and smiled.

"Okkie!!! Shall I show you around?"

I sighed and nodded knowing I don't wanna get hit by a ship without him there to save me.

As I grabbed his hand so he could guide me through all of the people and places I looked back once more at the ship.

A tall man, dark hair. And a eye patch? Huh, usually people by now would get a fake eye ball to replace the one you lost. . . I know I got a fake arm and leg, from my accident.... But I wonder who that pirate is, he's kinda.... Handsome.