Not A Chapter (Author's Note)

Readers,

Wow, I cannot believe that you have seen this story of mine. You inspire me to continue writing this one, knowing that you await what happens next to our beloved Loki and Abby.

I also would like to ask you to drop down some ideas and prompts that I can use in the future chapters I will be writing. It seems that my worries over my mother had taken its toll on me and I cannot ease my mind as I write the next chapter of this story.

Mentioning my mother, she was the one who encouraged me to try my skills in writing. She even gave me some plot twists that I can use to entertain you all the more. She also is my 'muse', as artists would regard who inspired them to pursue what they aspire.

The worries that I am having? Well, it is  confidential, since it is a personal family matter. But, I also need someone to support me throughout this ordeal. If you wish to know more, you can message me. It will be appreciated if you do so.

In regards to the next chapter, expect me to update within this week

In regards to the next chapter, expect me to update within this week. It would be rude of me to keep you all waiting for the next events in the romance between Loki and Abby.

And oh, Loki has something to tell you all!

Loki: Good day, mew-

Me: LOKI. *Stares at him in an intimidating manner*

Loki: I know, Lady Reine. Don't be mad at me, or else you'd cry again.

Me: Just proceed, Loki. I am in the middle of Chapter 4! What do you wish to tell our fellow readers?

Loki: I, Loki, Prince of Asgard, Odinson, Rightful King of Jotunheim, god of mischief, would like to thank you all for giving time to see through this story my beloved lady has prepared for us all. She also has made mention of what is happening with her, and I feel bad for her. I would appreciate if you would share this to your friends and followers, as to lighten her angelic face up. Uh, Lady Reine, are you okay?

Me: *blushes* Y-yeah, I am fine. Go on.

Loki: *sighs* As I was saying a while ago, it would be her happiness if you all will support her through reading, voting, commenting and sharing. If she brings happiness to you, it indeed is time to pay her back through supporting her. Once again, thank you!

Me: Okay, go to sleep now.

Loki: Not until you finish that chapter!

So...

Thank you again for viewing and voting. If you keep on voting, a chapter will be dedicated to you!

Adios!

Your Obedient Writer,

ReineLaufeyson234