Chapter 5: Goblin Meets his Potential Bride

Abby

Wow, Stephen isn't really that bad than what I was thinking. I perceive him as a suspicious, though. He has something with him that makes me want to know him and run away from him. Confused? Well, let me explain.

You know that I could see ghosts, right? Well, when I stared at him in the eye, I immediately knew he is a grim reaper. The way he wears made me discern right away that he is one of those soul taking creatures, and I just wanna run away. But wait. It's not my time yet. Or was it already MY TIME?

No matter, if that time really is coming short, I'll just make the most out of it, and find my true love, at least. He must be somewhere near.

"Have you heard of the Goblin's bride?"

My "ghost friends" ask me as they all sat in a row, watching me cook my first dinner alone. It's my first 12 hours being alone, and I AM EXTREMELY ENJOYING IT! I cannot help but wonder how my auntie and cousins reacted when they found out that I'm never going back.

"No. Sheldon, how's my Auntie doing?"

Sheldon guffaws as he remembers how they reacted when they realize that I am not going back anymore. He always checked on them. "Siz, you'll be laughing twice as hard as mine when you saw their faces."

"Why? What happened?" Vanessa asks.

Sheldon

Sheldon

Flashback
"Goddamn it, why is she not home yet?" Carol grumbles as she stood by the door. I stood by the door of Abby's room, awaiting for the time they barge in. I cannot help but snicker as I see their annoyed faces. I anticipate how their mediocre faces would look like as the thought finally pops in front of them: she won't be coming back.

My bestie also plans to file a Temporary Restraining Order, should they force her to give them the money. One of her uncles by Mr. Michael's side is a lawyer, and I also used to work with him when I was still alive.

Well, going back to the greatest event, when seven o'clock chimed in, I see them rush into her room, looking for any stuff of hers, only to find the room empty. There was nothing: no posters, no calendars, no senseless notes for fun. The drawers are empty as well. However, there is a note that tells: