19: Lady Death and Odin

Loki

As the days went on, Abby's abdominal pains have resisted and is slowly dissipating as I gave her the necessary care needed. Her serotonin filled self is returning and that is already enough for me to know that she is fine. However, I sense some force of energy around, and it seems to be watching us with piercing eyes that can cut through us. I decide not to tell her, since it would add to some worries of hers that she wouldn't tell me. 

I was busy checking all my students' papers when another professor told me that I have a visitor, and is insisting that he'd talk to me. I ask him to let the person in, and my eyes teared up as I saw my adoptive father, Odin. It has been thousands of years since I last saw him, and it was... serene. I now felt how much he loved me, and Abby made me realize that when she reminded me of Ragnarok. 
"Loki, my son." he greeted me as he entered my office. He still wore his eye patch, and he is still the Odin I last saw. 
"Father... It has been a long time." I tell him as he enveloped me into a hug, which was rare, but I took the opportunity. He reminded me of Thor and mother back when I was young. 
"It indeed is. How are you doing now? Heard that you finally found someone who loves you." Odin smiles as he took a seat on the couch as I sat beside him. Seeing him at last is the best thing that happened since I became a goblin. 

Father feels so happy when I started to talk about my girlfriend, and is eager to meet her. Luckily, she passed by the door to check me when she came. She immediately knelt to the ground when she saw him. Father told her to rise up and reminded her that there is no need to curtsy, making her blush a little bit when he mentioned her being her daughter-in-law. 
"Tell me, Abigail. Is my son treating you well?" he asks her and she immediately answered a lot of things, which made my father beam at me. 

"Oh, Loki

"Oh, Loki. Frigga would be so happy if I tell her about you having a love interest." Odin tells as we walked on. He patiently waited for my dismissal with Abby, talking about her childhood and how she met me. I see him happy and supportive with what I have right now. It makes me glad that I felt love from my father who I once despised, but here we are. 

"Will she come soon? I miss her dearly, father." I ask as we led him to the pier where he landed from Valhalla. 
"I am sure she will come and check on you. Daughter, take care of Loki for me, okay?" 
She chuckles as she wraps his arms around me. "I will, father. I will." 

"