Loki

Hello mortals.

In behalf of Lady Reine, I would like to apologize for the slow updates. She has been busy with daily life, but she still strives to make it up to you by continuing a chapter.

You might be wondering why am I the one speaking, or should I say, writing to you. Well, aside from the fact she is busy with life, she is also busy preparing her papers for the next school year. She has been accepted as a scholar in the school she studies in!

It delights me to see her smiling again, after all what has happened with her family. And the 137 reads? That's enough for her to smile even more!

For that, I would like to ask you to support her by sharing this story to your friends and comment about how you feel about it. No offensive comments, though. Constructive criticism will be more acceptable.

I shall see you soon, mortals. It seems that my lady has woken up from her peaceful slumber after crying tears of joy when she heard she got accepted in the scholarship program.

Adieu!- Ow?! What was that for?

My Lady (Author): Why did you- darn you already told them about the good news?

Me: Unfortunately, I did. I apologize for being too elated to spread this good news. I have told the Avengers about your success as well.

My Lady (Author): Well, don't worry. I'm not mad at you, you could've just waited for me so that we could have talked about it with our readers. *Kisses me on my temple*

Me: *Blushes* I-uh...

My Lady (Author): See you in the next chapter!