16: The Most Awaited CONFESSION

A/N: To all the readers who have awaited for this moment, THIS IS IT!!!  What are the surprises that await us all? Let's see and experience this whole bunch of fluff!

Abby

The news about the drug raid spread all over the internet. Willie is proven guilty for the use of illegal drugs, and it nearly damaged the name of the honorable university we are in. Luckily, Loki, being the assistant to the dean as well (he just told me today), fired all the employees who are not honest with the status of the child, and all those who are involved with the drug trade. They are a handful, but they are not the uni's loss. After the said raid, all of us are required to undergo drug tests for free, to ensure that all are safe and drug-free. 

My old self is slowly coming back to full heights; I am this girl who Loki and Jackie knew during the first weeks in college: caring, funny, dreamer, corny, and a lot of good qualities they tell that I have. I have missed them so much, since I always spent my time with that vile man who I once called as my friend. I am thankful that they both snapped me out of my trance, waking me up to the reality of this friend of mine now. 

"This is what we missed about you, Abby." Jackie says as they sit by the couch, chewing on the cheese cookies I made. It was her challenge for me, since she hasn't tried some. Loki immediately downed two cookies in one bite. Don't worry, those are just small like mini Oreo cookies. 
"No snapping at us anymore, okay? Gosh, you are like a dragon breathing fire when you get mad at me!" Loki kids around as I shoot him a glare, making him tease me even more as I show my cutest pout. 
"Ooh, the hubby and wifey are fighting again! Gosh get married already!" Jackie teases as she gets up and leaves. Uncle Pierre has three missed calls, and there is this event that needs tending to. 

Silence surrounded us as no words were exchanged between us, until Loki scooted beside me and buried his face on my hair, mumbling words of missing me greatly, promises of not resorting to alcohol when problems come, and other things he has regretted doing. I cannot help but smile weakly at him and cuddle him, telling him that he may not be able to bring back all those things that happened, but he can make use of the days to make new memories, new adventures, and new moments. 

"Are you free this weekend?" 

Loki asks me as he placed the cookie dough on the oven. He is now spending the rest of his day with helping me make all the needed orders. We were dismissed early, since he and the other teaching staff had a meeting with the dean, Mr. William. Their meeting got also finished in fifteen minutes, so he got the rest of his day free of activities. Since then, he would always go home with me, and would just change his clothes with his magic. Jackie would often tag along, helping with improving the packaging of the sweets. It also has been months since that 'Willie event'. I have successfully aced my first semester, reportedly gaining grades not less than 1.25 and 1.50. Haven't received it though, but that mere thought really deserves a wonderful school break.

"Well, I am always free, unless my uncle attorney will call me for the handing over of the check," I tell him as I get the cookie cutter and shape them into the desired shape. Loki comes over to my front, checking how I do the shapes of the cookies. 
"I hope that he won't be asking for your presence soon," he tells me as he looked at me with those adorable eyes of his. I giggle as I ruffle his long tendrils of raven hair, making him laugh too. 
"I missed that laugh of yours, you know," I tell him as he looks at me, a smile painted on his perfect face. He chuckles as he sat on the bar, swiping his hands on his black apron.
"Well, I missed you more." he cheekily remarks as he comes down and checks on the cookies.