Unpublished and Republished

So...

Noticed I unpublished and republished chapter 4? Well, I accidentally tapped unpublish, and dang. Lost a few readers. But no worries, it was just like before, but I just added a few more scenarios where Tepi (Stephen) meets Abby.

I suck at nicknames, so please bear with me.

Loki is here beside me again to tell you of our future plans for this fanfic. He always comes up with something different that could either make things better or worse. So, Lokes?

Loki: Midgardians, lend me your ears. I have come to tell you that her ladyship Reine and I have decided to have some contests to host that could help her increase her engagement with you all.

Details of the said contests will be revealed soon. For now, stay on guard. You might miss out something grand.
Lady Reine?

Me: Okay Loki, you could go back to your readings. What are you even reading?

Loki: I am not going to tell you, unless you turn around and see what it is that I am reading.

Me: FINE.

So, about the contests...

It was actually an idea of mine. It seems that I need some inspiring creations that would boost my skills in writing the next chapters.

For now, stay tuned!

Love you all 3000!

With Love,

Reine Laufeyson