14: Milou

A/N: Ready some stress balls, people. This is going to be a full fluff of cuteness. 

Abby 

After that traumatizing and near death experience, Loki insisted that I stay with him for tonight, not feeling confident to have me alone at night. AJ prepared the spare room available for me to sleep in at night. Stephen cleaned some of the wounds I got when I was backing off the wall, and a little cut from the knife the man used. 

I cannot help but stare in awe at the necklace that now hung on my neck. The small heart pendant that glowed when he is nearby makes me feel relieved and relaxed, knowing that he will never leave me alone. He is my forever hero, friend and... 
"I can read your thoughts, dove." Loki cheekily smiles at me as I glare at him.
"Stop that," I retort, letting my body drown underneath the soft emerald duvet. Why does he keep on reading my mind? Gods, if I don't keep telling myself how much I really love him, he might find out eventually. 

I feel him sit on his side of the bed, the savory scent of beef floating in the air, reaching my nostrils. I sat up on the bed, still weak from laying on it for so long. He is setting the dinner on the small table nearby his full shelf of books. He looks back at me, a smile flashing on that face. He helps me up and off the bed, leading me to the table where the luscious dinner of roasted beef and scalloped potatoes await us. Candles are everywhere, emitting a romantic atmosphere around us. 

I woke up feeling two arms snaked around me, clinging on to me like a koala. His leg hangs around me, like how one would hug his body pillow. By the looks around, I know I am not in my flat, but I am with Loki. Don't think something else, people! Nothing happened. I tried to sit up on the table, only to be hugged by the cuddle bear tightly. His hair is disheveled, some strands of hair falling on his face and mine. He was supposed to be sleeping in his room, right? 

Just then, Stephen and AJ come inside to wake the both of us up, only to find me tangled with Loki's arms. AJ laughs as he tells me that I am a bamboo... wait. So does that mean Loki is the Panda? What a burn. AJ and Stephen help me up, replacing a big teddy panda bear on my side. We giggle silently as we watched Loki squish the toy, still feeling comfortable. He jolts up awake, realizing that I am gone. He glares at the three of us, making us run to the kitchen and hide to where we can. Stephen tells me and AJ to hug him as he wore the invisibility hat. We silently laugh as we watch Loki look around for the three of us, mischief twinkling in his eyes. Stephen's eyes widen as Loki comes near us, and moves the three of us into Mr. Hathford's room. 

"Why are you three in here?" 

We whispered to him what happened, making him chuckle with our childish plan. He agrees to it, and lets us hide in his walk-in closet. We rush there, waiting for Loki's dismay. We are playing with the god of mischief. We could hear Loki's angry but worried voice talking to Mr. Hathford. Good thing, Mr. Hathford acted like nothing happened. However, our plan back fired when Loki went in the room and tackled me, making me fall in the process. He tickled me, making me squirm underneath him. Stephen and AJ joined in as well. 
"Please stop!" I cry as I laugh.
"Not unless you yell that I am the most handsome man in the world!" 
"I will never surrender!" 
"Well, then it seems that we will be here for a long time!" 

My torment keeps on as they tickle me. We didn't even notice Mr. Hathford leave the room, making me stand up with all my might, tumbling Loki over. AJ immediately knows what I mean, and started running down the stairs, me following suit to help him with breakfast. I could hear Loki yelp in pain, but didn't mind. 

Loki

I yelp in pain as she powerfully pushed herself up and bolted to the door. I must admit: this one's a toughie, and I won't stop until she becomes a softie. What a rhyme! But going back, she's like the girl in the K-drama AJ would watch. Is it Bong Soon? Correct me if I am mistaken. I am not fond of those dramas in Netflix or Viu or any streaming website. Stephen helps me up, checking if I had a concussion or not. Luckily, I didn't have one, but it is an unfortunate one; I won't have Abby by myself again. 
"You okay, Loki?" Stephen asks me as he helped me up on my feet. 
"Yes, I am. I am not feeling dizzy, don't worry."