20: Serious Danger

Loki 

Since that encounter with Katharina, I really cannot help myself but worry for Abby, since I knew she talked to her about this secret I have hidden from her for so long. It wounds me not to tell her, but it has to be that way. If I told her about this death I have to face, she would run away from me, never to come back. This is what I always feared whenever I see this sword. I know that I have feared nothing in my life, but Katharina came along. Losing Abby would be my life sentence. 

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. Those were her parting words to me when she came to visit me in my office back in the university. Scurrying to finish all the needed things to be submitted by the end of the day, I ran to the faculty room and handed all the outputs. I needed to see my girlfriend before something happens. I feel something is coming to her, and I have to stop it before it goes on. Grabbing my phone, I called on AJ and Stephen, who luckily are not busy with things. 
"Loki? What happened? You were never this frantic," Stephen comments as soon as he picked up the call. 
"Uncle, if it's about Abby, Spill it out." AJ retorted. I can hear papers being arranged on his side of the call. 
"Can you all go to her place right away? Please?" I begged to them as I sprinted on the path walks that led to her condominium building. "I'll explain later."

"Katharina? How does she know about this?" Stephen asks as we got in the elevator

"I don't know, that's why I wanted to ask you about it." I tell him. 

We all ran to Abby's door, and I immediately grabbed my copy of the keys. Just then, Milou sprang out of nowhere and ran towards me. Revna communicates to me through telepathy, telling me about Katharina visiting her again and tormenting her mind about me dying the moment I pull off the sword. I sigh in remorse, for it indeed is the truth. I will die and go back to the universe I once was in, along with Stephen and her. 

I was about to ring Abby's number when I heard muffled cries inside her bedroom. My heart shatters to pieces as I hear how tormented her wails of help is, making my legs move as fast as it could to reach my poor girl, my hands opening her bedroom door wide as it reveals Abby, surrounded with mountains of pillows as if it were a nest. Her puffy eyes look at me with fear and anxiety. My arms already open wide as I walk close to her, she got off her bed and hugged me tight, as if she were so afraid of letting me go. 

No words could describe how scared and anxious my bride was. Her small form curled up in a ball in my arms, I give her all the comfort she needed right now and whispered sweet nothings to her as I rock her. Her small arms wrapped themselves around my torso as she clung on to me as if she were depending on me for her dear life. 

"Katharina... She has been giving me threats since yesterday." She whimpered as she clung unto me. She never was this afraid of something; I am sure she must have done something bad to her behind my back. Her trembling body shook against mine, letting me know how scared she has been during my absence. Katharina will pay the moment I find out what makes her weak. She doesn't have the right to hurt my lady love all because of me. She must face me, should she have anything against me that she has been holding for god knows how long.