Chapter 8: The Sword that Pierced His Body

Loki 

I lazily got out of bed as I could still hear the song that lulled me to sleep. I now see why she is so in love with that song: the smooth feeling of love can be felt as you listen and imagine what it wishes to imply to you. I also could almost feel her by my side, cuddling with me by the fire, falling asleep as we let the music sing the lullaby to us. I now ask myself: am I willing to do everything just to let her know how in love I am with her? Am I willing to give her half of my time just to be with her? 

The aromatic scent of bacon frying can be smelled when I came down for breakfast. The familiar faces of AJ, William, and Stephen greet me as I sat on the dining table. They notice the smile on my face. "Oops, it seems Uncle Loki found his muse!" AJ smiles as he sets the finished bacon, eggs, and toasts on the table. Stephen grins widely, knowing who it was. "Uncle Stephen, do you know who makes Uncle Loki happy?" 

"Well, it seems that he has reunited with a former student of his back in London High," Stephen hints out as he took his first bite of the toast. William looks at me knowingly. AJ was left, clueless of who it was. "Grandpa, do you know?" 

"It was a student who Loki helped fight bullying. Her name is Abigail Wayland, one of the new students in the College of Nursing," William tells his grandson. 

I glance at the clock as they talk about the gas leak back in the university. Well, it will really take a few days before everything gets fixed to ensure the safety of the students. I'm going to take my morning run after this, and go to Abby's for a surprise visit. I miss her so much that I'd rather sprint out of the house and run to her flat. Once I finished mine, I stood up and ran for the door. 
"Uncle, where are you going?" 
"I'll just go for a run, I'll be back right away." 

As I ran around, my excitement to see her again fills me as I take every step

As I ran around, my excitement to see her again fills me as I take every step. As I pass by her condominium, I fought my urge to just run in there and see her. I really don't know how to explain this mixed emotions of happiness, longing and joy as the thought of meeting her again filled my senses. I just can't wait to see her again!

 I just can't wait to see her again!

Abby

I feel myself blush as I get up and out of bed to start my day off. Why is it that every night, I see Loki in my dreams? Note, those dreams are so romantic and sweet that I feel myself melt in his arms! I recall one dream where we are in my kitchen, busy with baking some cakes that were requested by my customers and clients and laughing as we make a mess. My dreams feel so real!