🌻12. The mail

*Daisy's p.o.v *
We settled in pretty quick and was set to work now. We had been thinking of various plans since the day we settled fully. Emily had come around twice since the first day. Both times, she brought us good food, I mean real good.

April 26th 2019

We were expecting Emily, it was past three pm in the afternoon, Jade was inside sleeping, he said I should wake him once Emily shows up. I was outside with my other friends, chatting and playing with them. I laughed when ever they did something funny. Alright, I'm talking about the birds and butterflies. They were just so cute and I call them friends, they keep the place lively at least for me because jade thinks I'm crazy to talk to Animals. Twenty more minutes before Emily got here. We said our 'Hi's' and we went inside the house. I yelled an 'Emily is here' hoping to wake jade up.
"He sleeps like a log of wood." Emily said when that did not wake him up. I bent down and screamed in his ears and he jumped from his sleep.

" Ow, Daisy, I've told you not to do that again. He said to me while rubbing his eyes. Hi Emily.." he waved her.
I grinned, she smiled.

"Get up immediately Jade, Emily has to be home before seven.

"Jade up now." Emily said in her bossy way. Jade got up and took some water with a cup from the bucket we asked Emily to get us last time. We used it to reserve water even though it wasn't big in case of water emergency, we don't have to walk to the lake first. Jade normally drank water in the night just like jayci. From babysitting Jaycinel, I was practically babysitting Jade now.
While jade was out to rinse him mouth of bad breathe and face of 'left over sleep' I had small talk with Emily.

"I love the way this little house turned out, I thought i would never be able to come into this house but it turned out you guys are great organizers." Emily confessed.

"I'm taking the credits, we arranged the house the way I wanted." I joked.

"I heard that." Jade yelled while coming in.

"You were supposed to." I snapped at him quickly.

"Enough, you two. I have what hours here, I need to get home quickly, I'm practically seeing movie's right now to my parents."

"Okay, okay. Let's get started."

"So we're still on the plan of sending the mail to whoever is called government." Jade said.

"We know writing a mail to them demanding the release of the black kids won't make them release them but just so they know, we have something in stalk for them, they should know everyone did not just decide to accept it as fate that the kids are lost forever. They would know we exist and we're working against them." I ranted.

"Don't you think sending a mail to government would make them tighten the security more on the kids and track us." Emily said in doubt.

"Yeah, they'd be surprise to their ass that even after more security, we get the kids out but Jade, we can be tracked?" I said, more of a question.

"Trust me Izzy, we can't be tracked." Jade told me pretty confident.

"You seem so sure." Emily said.

"If we're inside this house, we can't be tracked. I installed something here that this location can never detected. Maybe you've forgotten Izzy how far this place if from the highway. If any body ever comes to look at trees or flowers for fun, they would be too tired and scared to come this deep and with the device installed here, once we're in here, it gives them wrong location."