🌻36. Baby boy

That's Jade☝️

Rock-Paper-Scissors.

"Ewww Gotcha." Gwen squealed.

Gwen and I sat on her bed. Her mom let Jaycinel and I stay and well, this is the second day. Gwen's mom is a really nice person and we have enjoyed our stay so far.

"Daisy." Ashley called as she and Jaycinel barged into the room.

"Yes, baby."

"Moana and Barbie, who is more beautiful?" They asked.

"Uhm.." Gwen and I stared at each other.

"We shouldn't compare people, sweeties. Moana and Barbie are very different people. You see, Moana is an African cartoon. She's black and beautiful in her own way while Barbie is pretty in her own way too. Is this settled?" I asked.

"Okay, thanks." They say as they walk out.

"Those kids huh!" Gwen sighed.

"Let's see a movie?"

"The way your phone rings, someone would mistake you for the CEO of a big company."

"Uh huh." I mutter as I grabbed my phone from the bed side table.

"Hey baby." Jade called.

"Hey Jady, what's up?"

"My dad and I are here in Georgia. He wants to speak to you about the house."

"Oh.." I muttered.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Kind of." I confessed.

"Loosen up. My dad doesn't bite."

"Hope so." I said before I heard the deep voice.

"Hello Daisy."

"Good day, sir."

"Good day. How do you do?"

"How do you do." I replied.

"Jade and I are in a hotel here in Georgia. Tomorrow morning, the house agent and I would be going to your house. I'm calling to confirm directly from you if you really want to sell the house."

"Yes, I want to."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen." I said proudly.

"Okay, you are old enough. Do you need anything from the house?"

"Uhm, maybe a few clothes. The rest properties can be dispatched or sold." I said.

"Are you sure your mom wouldn't mind?"

"My mom is married again cause my dad is late. It's just my sister and I. I'd love to go to college in California and I can't leave my sister here which means the house is of no use to us."

"Okay. I see you've made this decision."

"Yes sir. I promise when I've worked enough and made enough money to buy a house, I'd leave your house. Thanks for letting me stay."

"You can stay as long as you want to. Thanks for saving our son, Jade."

"The pleasure is mine." I smiled like he could see me.

"Our flight to California is by 2pm tomorrow. Pack your everything you need to. Jade and I would pack the ones at your house."

"Thanks sir. Uhm, how about my car?"

"Baby, we should just sell it. I'd buy you another one when we get to California. It would cost a lot to carry it with a plane." Jade's dad said.