🌻28. The black girl wanted

I tried to drag Jade away from the ground were he laid down shot. I heard the shutter of a camera then the man that shot him let out his final scrowl, what he called a laugh and he left with all his followers or whatever to the building were all the kids were.

"Oh fuck, he is damn heavy." I whispered.

"Jade please hold on, I know you're stupid but you're still my best friend so please hold on for me." I begged as I dragged him.

"You insulted me and I'm mad at you but I still love you, can you please not close your eyes right now or I'll shove a gun down your fucking throat." I yelled as he got weaker. None of them had an idea of what has happened and none of them would dare come back. As I managed to help Jade to stand up and wrap his hand around my neck, we walked slowly towards the gate. I reassured him that he would be okay.

"Wait for me, please." A soft female voice cried out. I didn't try to turn back, it could be a trap for all I care. As far as I know, no kid can get out of that place right now.

"Hurry." I begged Jade as he hopped. He was losing so much blood and he wasn't able to move on.

"Wait for me." The voice called again. I turned back to see a girl. Light skinned.. No, scratch that, we are still blacks. If we were to say light skinned, ain't I light enough? But, it still doesn't make me white.

I let Jade lay on the ground and I stripped off my shirt. I still had a singlet on. I used my shirt to tie his leg were the blood was oozing from. Just in time, the girl reached us.

"Hi." She said.

"Sorry to be rude on our first meeting but there's nothing to say 'hi' about right now, lend me your hands, let's carry him." I said.

The gate seemed to have moved hundred meters away from where it was when we first came but finally, with her help we reached the car.

Gwen was leaning on the bonnet of the car so she saw us first.

"Oh fuck, what happened in there? We were worried and scared." Gwen asked not acknowledging the presence of the other girl.

"He was shot." I say as we got him into the car.

"Oh fuck man." Andrew cursed.

"Andrea." The girl squealed and jumped.

Andrea's mouth went open and then closed and then he hugged her tight. After they broke the hug, he spoke...

"Andrealina." His voice was soft. Not what I was expecting at all and I found it cool just that I didn't have time for this drama but I was sure happy that he talked.

"Oh, hi Andrealina." I greeted.

"Andrealina?" Gwen and Aaliyah asked in unison.

"Oh wait!!" Gwen squealed. Both of them grabbed her in a hug almost suffocating her.

"Yeah.. guys, I can't..breathe." she groaned.

They finally let her go.

"Hey what happened? I couldn't recognize you, you look so slim." Aaliyah said.

I didn't want to seem like a bad energy especially as they would think I'm acting like this cause I don't know her but I had to yell..

"Save the drama guys, please Jade is dying."

"That's right Daisy." Andrea said with a grin. I didn't believe my name could sound that good but well, it did from his mouth.

Andrea took the driver's seat and the rest of them sticked up.