🌻29. Friends for life

Andrealina's picture up there or side depending on how you're viewing it. check it out or forever use your imaginations.

Dedicated to Natnketsiah for being a good friend, reading, voting and fanning.

"Aren't you going to say anything about this headline?" Gwen asked.

I burst out laughing.

"This is bad news for Governor Brian."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Clearly, he didn't ask this man to post this stuff and now, the president is going to see this."

"And you're not scared?" Andrealina asked.

"Why did he have to spell it out that the girl is a black girl as if the viewers do not have eyes." I say. "Let me read the shit anyway."

THE BLACK GIRL WANTED

Hi welcome again people to friendies blog. I paid a thousand dollars to get the full details of this news from an eye witness..

I paused at that.

So he really sold this information.

Some black teenagers that he perceived to be crazed barged into a government property at fudges road. They carried weapons and they had a fight. The first gang shot someone from the second gang. When the siren was heard, all the teenagers ran away except the boy that was shot and his equally black girl friend that tried to help him. He managed to take this picture of them...

And there was the picture again..

The police are already searching for them and the governor has set his investigation team to track them and sue them for damage of properties and having weapons in their custody. The black teenagers are known for always causing riot and are very aggressive hence, we should be very careful of black teens and we should report to the police if we see any black girl with such features though the picture was taken from a back view. Thanks for reading.

Wow!! What a wonderful made up story.

"Governor in search of them, my ass." I cursed. "This is plain problem for him because the president will finally see this."

"I don't know but why aren't we going straight to tell the president about all this?" Andrealina said.

"Like it's easy to talk to the president." I scoffed.

"Hey guys, Jade is up." Lacy called.

"Let's go inside then."

*******

"World record guys, nine teens finished a carton of noodles and twenty four eggs in two days." Aaliyah said.

"You know I don't even eat eggs neither do my sister so seven teens finished twenty four eggs." Andrea said.

"We were all tired of eating those vegetables and leaves after we ran out of food, weren't we Daisy?" Jade asked.

"Of course, we were." I smiled. "Wait you guys, are there different types of vegetarians? Gwen and Aaliyah doesn't eat meat but they do eat eggs while Andrea and Andrealina doesn't eat either."

"Uh, Aaliyah and I are vegetarians while Andrea and his sister are vegans, a strict vegetarian." Gwen said.

"Come on, there's no difference." Kelvin says.

"The difference is that we vegetarians do not eat meat or fish while vegans do not eat any animal product, they don't even wear leather." Aaliyah said.