🌻40. College

One

Two

Three

Read!! 😋

.....

"I'm so posting this pics on Instagram if you don't take a selfie with me." Jade smirked.

"Oh my God! Jade you're not doing that."

"I'm posting it right now!"

"Okay, okay!! Let's take a selfie." I agreed and posed with him for one. I knew he was going to do it as a sort of payback because the previous day, I posted his twerking video on my i.g story.

In what seemed like minutes, a week had past and I'm going to college today. Jade decided that we take 'parting pictures'. I told him I was busy. I was packing my bags then. I couldn't find my black hoodie and I had a frown on my face when he snapped me.

"Oh wow, this is cute." We glanced at the selfie we took.

"One more, tongue out." Jade said.

We took one more pics and Jade posted them on Instagram. 'Hashtag: relationship goals'
As our real life followers grew, so did our followers on our social media handles but I get hate comments sometimes. Like, some people try to remind me that the president already knew about it but you know, I don't feel less myself anymore. I really feel like a genius. Nobody could tell me less.

"I'd really miss you." Jade said after some minutes of ogling at me.

"I'd miss you too. If only you agreed to come to college." I pouted.

"Babe, I can't. I don't feel it you know. Don't worry, Los Angeles ain't very far from Fresno, I'd come see you sometimes." He promised.

"Take care of yourself and your mom and the baby and Jaycinel too." I told him.

"Will do." He smiled.

"Don't let mom stress herself. Go to church with her when she says you should and between, don't forget to pray every day."

He nodded.

"So you wouldn't be here for my birthday?" He asked.

"Jade, of course, I'd be here. You know, we second batch are just having our one month premed classes. School starts properly next year, I can make out time."

"Better. What's even the need for the premed classes?"

"It's the classes you take before your normal courses. It isn't compulsory. It just helps if it's been long you finished from highschool. It's just like revision classes, you know."

"So I won't get to see my beauty goddess everyday again." Jade frowned. "I can't get used to this."

I frowned, "For two years, we weren't together, you didn't perish, did you?"

He started, "It's different, babe. I'm now..." but Mary's yelling cut him off.

"Daisy, are you done packing? Your mom is here." He shouted from the living room.

"Erm..." Before I could make a sentence, she was here already.

Pregnant women super power!!

"Jade, what are you doing in her room?" She frowned. "Little wonder, she's been packing for three hours."

"I'm helping her pack." Jade lied.

The scene didn't betray us. My duffel was zipped open on my bed, stuffed with stuffs I packed already.

"Toothbrush?" Mary asked.