🌻24. Daisy, what can't you do?

Dedicated to Couragetose

*Jade's p.o.v*

She laughed as she passed a note to Andrea. He looked at it and his lips twitched from a smile which she returns. He writes something again and passes it to her and she burst out laughing.

What's so funny?

I cleared my throat making both of them to acknowledge my presence.

They looked up at me.

"Uh, I thought you both came to sleep." I say.

"Yeah, but we found some thing more fun than sleeping to do." Daisy replies.

"Which is..?" I ask.

"None of your business." She points out. I roll my eyes and lay on my mat as she goes back to writing.

I turn my eyes away from them and pretend to sleep but....

She just couldn't stop laughing!!

"Look, I'm trying to sleep Daisy, stop laughing." I complain.

Yes, I Know am not trying to sleep.

"Sorry." She says then passes a note to Andrea again. A grin rests on his face as he reads the note. He writes her a note again and this time, she chuckles lightly. Almost silently.

I want to know. I want to know what they are writing that's so funny.

I want to say it. No, I shouldn't right? But, my tongue slips and I find myself standing up and heard my self asking "please, can I join your game Andrea?"

He nods.

Daisy tense up.

"You wanted to sleep just now, Jade." She says lending me a glare.

"Maybe there's something more fun than sleeping. Can't I join?"

"No! Jade, you and I knows that there's nothing better than sleeping to you."

"The reason why you keep laughing is...?" I questioned.

"None of your business." She snapped.

"I'd want to laugh too. Why do you deprive me of that?"

"First, I'm not depriving you of it. I've said a tsunami of funny thing to make you laugh but it went wasted. How is it me depriving you of it? Secondly, this game isn't that fun. It's the person I'm playing it with that's fun."

With Andrea.

"Really?" I snort. I made to use the door.

"Wait, Jade are you jealous?" Daisy's voice stops me.

"I'm not."

"You're not." She mocked.

"I'm not jealous Daisy, let me be." I yell.

"But it's quite obvious." She mutters.

I walk to her and take her by the hand, dragging her softly out of the room.

"Let go of me, Jade." She yells.

"We'll be right back Andrea." I call out.

He grinned then nods before he finally lies down to sleep.

"Leave me alone." Daisy says but doesn't struggle to set her self free. I lead her towards the lake which attracted stares and glares from our future paparazzi's.