🌻25. Shoot.

Excuse me if this chapter isn't what you expected. I had to write this chapter three times because it kept wiping off after I concluded it and you guessed right, i was frustrated up to the extent that I had to cry because I'm not Daisy after all.

Daisy's p.o.v

"You see Jade, Drive, I can't drive in the night, that's what I can't do." I say, my lips forming into a grin that he probably couldn't see because it's dark.

"Well then, let me drive." He offers then we switched seats.

"I'll be sure to direct you as while you drive." I assure him as I clicked my seat belt on. Seconds of silence followed.

"Daisy, you know, you can still talk to me as I drive." Jade says.

"Self defense." I muttered softly.

"Come on, you already told me you learnt to fight and even a dumb person would notice that what you did in that fight was more than self defense."

"Was it more than that?"

"Yes, it was more like almost committing mass murder. And wait, you could fight all this while and you still let them bully you? You are unbelievable."

"You see, that's what I was avoiding."

"What?"

"Committing murder. I didn't want to kill anybody's child."

"Just that?" Jade raised an eyebrow expecting me to say something more.

"My dad said I shouldn't raise my fist on an helpless person, it's considered abuse."

"When you're being bullied, I don't take it as that."

"Neither do I."

"Is there any other reason, Is this the only reason you didn't hit those bullies?" Jade asked deliberately wanting me to press further on the subject.

"Part of it." I halt then continued.

"Unlike yours, most of my bullies used their tongues rather than their fist but either way, it did hurt. I'm not very good at tongue wars neither I'm I good in sarcasm or witty remarks."

"I understand."

"Turn left." I sounded like the voice in a Gps.

"I'm certain there's more to your story Daisy."

"When I was twelve, my uncle taught me how to hack for the fun of it. He was my mom's younger brother. We were pretty close if you'd ask me. I used to be surprised that he could hack into any accounts, web or profiles no matter the security access code. Like I said, he taught me for fun but he used to tell me, there's only one profile he could never hack into and I'd make guesses like the president's? Bill gate's? Mark Zuckerberg's? but I never got it. One day, he told me it was Orchardin's. I was confused. What the hell was that?"

"Did you find out?"

"Calm down." Brown eyes rolled at him. "Without my dad's consent, my uncle took me to a place, more like a store house. There, there were different kind of weapons. Twelve-year-old-me was terrified but excited at the same time. Adrenaline rushed through me when my uncle mentioned that we would be having gun practice. He taught me how to throw knifes and how to disassemble and assemble guns. Then, he taught me how to shoot. 'If you can shoot 30 cans in 3 minutes, I'd take you to see that movie.' he said. I really wanted to see the movie and I was certain I'd enjoy it so I tried. After many failed attempts, in 3 minutes, I managed to shoot 30 cans. The next time, he made me shoot 40 cans in 120 seconds. I was good at it." I paused to breath.