🌻30. what's with the mood swing?

Dedicated to maskedechandalux for being a great wattpad friend, voting, commenting, fanning and, c'mon.. I just like her and she writes nice books too, check out her profile.

Jade's p.o.v

"Jade, wake up." Daisy shook me up.

"Mhm." I say as I turned to sleep in a more comfortable position.

"Wake up please." She called again. Heaven knows I'm not the one to wake up by six a.m

She started shaking me fiercely.

"I'm up now. What now?" I asked angrily.

"Are you yelling at me?" She asked softly.

"What!! No, what do you want?" I questioned again.

"You don't want to listen to me so go back to sleep already." She yelled moving away from me hastily as if I suddenly developed leprosy.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm listening. What do you want?" I asked moving closer to her.

"Do you want to listen to me?" She went all soft again.

Can she stop all this drama and just talk so that I can go back to sleep?

I nodded.

"I miss them." She finally said.

"Wait, is that it? You woke me up to tell me that?" I almost yelled. I can't believe it. It's been three days since we dropped each one of them home and exchanged numbers with them. They promised to stay indoors until we have freedom.

"I'm talking to you, I'm I disturbing you?" She yelled.

"No you're not, calm down. We can still call them."

"I miss Gwen. I just wanna see her right now." Daisy faked cried.

"But you know you can't." I tried to reason with her.

"I'm hungry."

"Oh." I said scratching my head with my finger not knowing exactly what to say.

"Just oh, like seriously just oh?"

"Why are you being this dramatic, Daisy?"

"Cook something for me." She demanded softly.

But we know I can't cook!!

"Like seriously, Daisy?"

"I just want tea."

"And where do I get that from?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows up.

"Milk, chocolate, sugar, water, a cup and a spoon is all we need for tea." She explained.

"I know right? I'm asking were I should get milk and chocolate and sugar."

"Just give me black tea.." she said then paused to think for a while.. "Give me milk only."

I stood up, confused on what to do.

"Be fast, I asked for water."

Lake?

"There's water in that bucket." She pointed.

I picked up a cup and served her water.

"Ooh Jade, I asked for warm water." She screamed. "Take it away, take it away, it's too cold, you want to kill me."

So cold water kills people now?