🌻39. Beach camping.

"Oh my God, I'm happy to meet you guys." Emily squealed as soon as she dropped her bags.

    "Hey everyone, I got flowers." Bethel said as soon as Emily's squealing seized.

    She distributed her twinkle flowers to everyone of us as we mouthed 'awwns.'

    "I thought Aaliyah is supposed to be here?" Bethel said or rather asked.

    "She went to ease her self, yunno." Gwen explained.

    "Hey baby." Aaliyah squealed and jumped on Bethel.

      "It's been like forever. I never knew you were coming too." Aaliyah said after they broke the hug.

"Emily dragged me here." Bethel said.

    "Oh, I had to. Daisy said I should." Emily defended.

       "We had to. Bethel's mom saved Jade, for one and secondly, she belongs to the eye rolling geng geng." I laughed.

    "Cat got your tongues, Gwen and Lacy?" Aaliyah asked.

     "This is a beach camping not actually talking trip. Let's do something fun guys." Gwen said.

Lacy nodded.

   "Here comes the guys, looking all hot." Andrea said as soon as the guys arrived.

    "Who is deceiving you?" I asked.

"I just know I'm hot." Andrea said.

    "Well then, keep flattering yourself." I smirked.

     "You would agree I'm hot babe." Jade said.

   "Sooo hot. Where's the fire extinguisher? This place is about to burn." I joked.

   "I don't know how to react to that." Jade smiled.

    "Between, where's your twin?" Emily asked Andrea.

You remember she met them at the honorary party, right?

       "Andrealina decided she wanted to decorate our beach house rooms alone rather than sit here and make lame Jokes while we wait for you guys." Gwen explained.

    "This place is soo cool." Lacy said.

"Yeah, this is a beach. There are trees and well, the rustling of the water makes a place seem calm. Just saying tho."

     "Not when we have these squealing girls. Their initials are A and E."

"Swimming contest girls.Swimming in the ocean. You in?" Andrew asked.

   "Yup Yup. We gonna beat your asses."

  "Says who?" Kelvin looked up from his phone.

    "Bragging much? You all should change outta that hoodie and jeans. This is a beach for Christ sake. Meet us at the ice cream stand. You know, I heard that eating ice cream before swimming with pretty girls is a whole lotta feeling." Andrea whined. Honestly, I regret the fact that Andrea wasn't able to talk for weeks while he was with us. The guy is a whole lotta vibe and between, he flatters himself. I got Jade though.

    Oh, I didn't explain this. We're at the beach. Down town beach. Big beach. Yeah, for our get-together. A week from now, I'd be going to college. Jade turned down his scholarship offer though so they offered him the cash. That aside, All of us would have different entanglement and really, we wouldn't have time for each other so we decided to have a get together which would definitely not be our last. We planned on staying for three days. Luckily, Emily's school took a break so we all were free. We secured two rooms at the beach house and oh well, we got here not too long ago and so we're still on our casual wears but the boys changed already.