🌻15. She asks a lot of questions

She parks her motorcycle and leads me through a small bush path. It was filled with grasses and there was just a narrow straight line to pass. Then we got to a fence.

"This place is fenced. How are we gonna pass through?" I asked.

"Just wait." She tells me then she bends down. She pushed the little part of the wall that was cracked backwards. It was open.

"Wow." I say. No freaking body would notice that the place was broken and that the block could be removed. It fitted just so perfectly.

"Shush." She says.
I cover my mouth immediately.

"Tessa showed it to me." She whispered.

She passed through and motioned for me to do so too. I bent really low and passed through.

"This is the back of the masion and Tessa's room is up there." She says quietly pointing at a window upstairs.

"Huh, you didn't tell us this. How'd we get her?"

"Shush. Don't bother, she stays down here most of the time, no, all the time except they're out or she's eating or she's sleeping. This is her playroom. Her toys are down there, her laptop, her dolls, puzzle books and all." She whispered.
She was speaking about the room our bodies where almost touching. It was so close to the fence and I was like gosh! What a bad building plan for a governor's home. That was said in my mind though. There was an empty trash bin at the back there. At the back of Tessa's playroom. Why is a trash bin there? Who dumps trash at the back of a room. At this instant, I realize that I'm so stupid and I haven't been listening to what Emily is saying rather, I'm thinking about a trash bin.

"She comes out through the window when Bethel whistles."

"Are you sure there are no more camera's here?"

"Yeah." She affirmed." You should trust me more, they were two and Bethel broke them. They hardly come here, they might never find out. And besides, no body suspects that Tessa would be sneaking to receive flowers. She has a guard by her door but he's just a sleepy idiot." She rants.

"Okay."

"You know now, Can we go?" Emily ask.

"No!" I say.

"What?" She ask confusedly.

"If we're here already why can't we take her now." I whisper.

"Daisy! No, shut up!"

I'm not so anxious but the thing is, I feel very bad that we have to take the little girl. I know we aren't gonna hurt her but... No, I can't face this risk again, if we must take her, now we've got the opportunity, let's just do so.

Before thinking thoroughly about it, I think i whistled.

"Shush." Emily covered my mouth.

I'm pretty sure I want to do this. I whistled again.

"Is that you Bethel?" A very tiny feminine voice ask from the room.

"That's Tessa, what have you done Daisy. She'd see me." Emily cried as she looked for were to hide.

"Go in there." I pointed at the empty trash bin.

"You're kidding, I can't stay there. It's a trash bin."

"It's empty and clean. Quickly!" I hurried her.

"Bethel?" The little girl's voice called again.

Emily frowns in disgust and enters the trash bin. The trash bin saved us.

"How about you?" She ask.

"I'll be fine, I'll face her. Don't suffocate." I say and cover the trash bin halfway.

"She's a wise kid and ask lot's of questions. Are you sure..."