🌻27. That's a fucking Toyota Corolla

That's your girl Daisy going on the first actual mission with real information 🙃 Y'all know Jade hate taking pics, I'll force him soon tho 🤪

Y'all know Jade hate taking pics, I'll force him soon tho 🤪

*****
"Can I borrow your green shirt Daisy? I'm tired of washing and wearing this same dress." Lacy asked.

"Sure." I muttered.

"I'm taking your black shorts right now. Hope you don't mind? " Gwen called to me.

"You don't have to ask always. I don't mind." I smiled.

After a good cold bath and a rushed vegan meal again, we all sat down to talk.

"Estimated counts, they're over thirty God damn men around and inside that fence as watch guard guards. Their main weapons are guns and only a few of them have knifes. There are two security cameras that I'll have to turn off but not break, right there. There are four buildings over the fence and the particular building were the kids are is unknown. Lastly, there's a truck outside the building."

"Wow, can we see the image of the building?" Andrew asked.

I nodded and I fetched my laptop. I inserted the eight number access code and the image popped up. Everyone of them nodded their heads without speaking a word.

"So that's it." I say.

"Uhm so Daisy, if we happen to get the kids, how are we gonna bring them here, I mean transportation?" Jade asked.

"I have a car." I smirked.

"That's a fucking Toyota Corolla." He whisper-yelled. "2017 HL Nigeria model that will break down from overloading."

I said nothing.

"After this," said Jade. "You will be left with four flat tyres."

"A diminished vehicle control and operation space." Aaliyah added.

"A destroyed shock Absorber." Gwen winked.

"A low standard car acceleration." Andrew countered.

"I don't know what's gonna happen but it will be no good." Lacy added.

"And lastly, high maintenance cost after this." Kelvin said.

Andrea just shook his head in a 'Don't try that shit' kinda way.

"Hey you guys, calm down." I laughed. "So really y'all didn't pay attention to what I said."

"And what was that?" Jade asked.

"There's a truck there." I repeated.

"Oh." Aaliyah mouthed.

"How are you gonna get the keys then?" Gwen questioned.

"Watch and see." I muttered.

"This room is overloaded." Gwen mumbled as she went outside for fresh air.